Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

Hi!
I'm Samuel, from Canada,
I've been studying Product Design for over than 1 year and a half now.

I'd like to improve my sketchs skills, my rendering and also my english.
Thanks for your comments !

Hi all

Happy to join this forum, ^_^ I have 4 more years experience in the field of industrial design。I am interesting in Consumer electronics field。Welcome communicate with me!

Thanks

Sinboluo

Hello everybody,

My name is Nick and am a current industrial design student who has been studying for a couple years now. Site looks like a great place for support and inspiration.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm Vojtech from Czech Republic in Europe. My whole professional life I'm hardsurface modeler for games, commercials, movies, also vfx etc. Last month I'm thinking to try something new, learn some nurbs modeler and try to get into some vehicle designs, which I did for a job for a long time. So, time to try my own stuff and hope I'll get here inspiration I need. Cheers

Hi everyone. I am new as well. Just stoping in to say hello. My name is Sam and I work in Houston in search engine marketing at raxa design. Looking forward to being apart of this community!

Hello. I've been having a few interesting Ideas I've been wanting to through out to see if they come about or at least sound plausible to the majority. Also interested in debating product quality.

Hi Everyone.

I am from Mumbai (City of dreams) in India.

I found this forum while searching for some design related stuff and found it to be full of knowledge and resources.

Hope to gain knowledge and learn from the experts here.

Regards,

SRK

Hello everyone,

My name is Kirill Gitman, I am a mechanical engineer with 15 years experience.

In addition I have a Diploma of Industrial Designer.

At age 40 I decided to make a change in life, to leave engineering and become an industrial designer.

I'd love to introduce you to the first project that was presented at the exhibition of furniture in Israel.

Hi all

Tomas Hernandez, Colombian Industrial/product designer, living in Zhongshan, China, returning to this community from a long time ago.

Looking forward to share and discuss concepts and developments. And if possible meet more designers near me.

My best to all.

Here some stuff of my interest and contact.

http://www.flickr.com/capnash

Instagram @tomasher

Wechat : tomaasher