Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

Hi all,

I'm Tom. I am a technology teacher in Malaysia for an international school.

I have joined this forum because we are amking some changes to our curriculum and wanted to get some feedback and ideas in the direction we might be heading so look out for it in the discussion forum!

Thanks

Hi all,

My name is Andreas, I'm leading a small design team in my company called Bluelarix Designworks in Amsterdam. We are a product design firm for industrial design and product development. We design human oriented products, driven by form, simplicity and functionality. Unique is that we combine the design and development of both product, interaction and electronics.

You might want to check out our website to get a better idea of our approach to product design.

Thanks,

Andreas

Hi everyone,

My name is Hollan and I live near Dallas, Texas. I'm not a designer by profession, but the subject deeply interests me and I'm currently involved in a design project with a friend. I want to learn more about product design and I want to get to know the design community, meet other designers who like trading knowledge and ideas and who share a passion for the creative process.

I'm a computer graphics artist in the film industry, by profession, and I'm an Ambient Electronic music composer semi-professionally.

I don't think it's appropriate to start throwing around the specifics of my design project here and now, as that may be construed as spamming, so I'll look for the appropriate section of the forum to do that. I will say, however, that I created all the patent drawings, 3d models and various related graphics for many of my friend's designs. This community may very well be interested in that.

In the meantime, I'm excited about getting to know you all and I look forward to learning more.

Stay creative everyone,

Hollan Holmes

Euless, TX

Hello All,

After reading many of the post for a while, I decided to join. This looks like a great community and has a lot of design Ideas.

I'm a mechanical designer with about 8 years experience in product development and manufacturing. I'm from the beautiful east coast of Canada.

I'm hoping to get inspired and see the great work from other forum members.

Hello folks,

This is Ben.

I just signed up and hope to read and post some interesting and facinating things here. Nice to meet you guys

Ben Hong

Hello guys,

I'm a 19 year old industrial design engineering student living in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. This is my 1st year and I'm enjoying it very much! I hope to get some feedback on my sketches so that I can improve myself.

Greetz. ;)

Hi everybody,

I'm Paul de Medeiros, 17 year old high school student in Utrecht, Holland. I simply love design and have been practicing graphic design for the past 4 years or so. However my heart lies with product design. At the moment I'm trying to learn as much as I can about product design before I study Industrial Design at Delft. I've got a few projects running, hope to be able to share with you and get great feedback =)

Hi guys!

I'm a 16 years old high school student from Poland, and i'm very interested in industrial design, especially cars. I'm gonna post some of my works here and I hope i'll learn something on this site :)

Hi everybody,

I'm Patrick. Architect or at least student of Architecture. But I do like design (like all architects, I guess). Industrial Design, Graphic Design. Not to possess things, but just to get ideas, just to think about the environment. I designed some wooden furniture with a friend this year (www.ulmenholz.ch). I also did the homepage for it (I'm not that good with the technical stuff yet, but in firefox, the page works well).

Anyway, looking forward to be part of this community..

Hello Everyone,

According to the title of this site and the activities underneath it, I believe this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Ajmal Abdullah. However, if you're having difficulty to pronounce Ajmal, you can call me AJ.

I am from Malaysia and currently studying Product Development Engineering at Massey University, New Zealand. I'm really into product design and development and I wish to seek every opportunity to learn new things.

I started a web-blog, 'Designer Around Us' a month ago to gather inspirations as I'll be doing a final year project, next year.

Best regards,

Ajmal Abdullah

Hello to everyone,

I am from India and stay in Nellore city. I am very much interested in MCAD applications like SolidWorks and CATIA. I am not an expert but I try to do something useful with it. Basically I am a Civil Engineer and I work more with AutoCAD.

Regards,

Srinivas. :rolleyes: