Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

Hi, My name is Bhaskarjyoti Saikia and i am from India. I worked as a product design engineer. I find this forum is very good and interesting for design discussion.

Hey,

I'm studying Product Design at Loughborough University. I have finished my second year and I am currently doing a 12 month placement at a UK based Design Consultancy.

Good to meet you all!

Hello everyone.. . nice to be here... this forum is really impressive in terms of work showcase and discussions.. Kudos to Moderators and all of you..

Myself, Praveen Uchil from India. I did my masters in product design at CPDM, Bangalore; Currently doing research on developing tools in assisting designers to make thier products environment friendly. I do research in Ideas lab, which has already developed two design support tools. The first one is idea inspire, second one is idea sustain. You could find more info about these in our website .

.http://www.cpdm.iisc.ernet.in/ideaslab/

Looking forward to have fruitful interaction with you you people..

Cheers..

Uchill

Hello all!

I'm from California and have been involved in product design for several years. I'm best with SolidWorks, but also have experience with ProEngineer and AutoCAD. After working at major manufacturer companies, I have started some side work with various design jobs. It looks like there are some large projects coming and I look forward to discussing and sharing our knowledge.

Hi everybody.

Id also like to introduce my self. Im a product design student currently studying in my third year.

Ive signed up to this forum to bounce ideas and gain knowlege and contacts within the industry.

I hope you would engage in some of the conversations I may post

Thank you

Hello, my name is Joseph and I’m studying Industrial Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I've just started and any help from anyone here would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Being also new on this forum I like to introduce myself: Folkert, a Dutchmen in Prague.

I am always interested in everything to do with graphical design, advertisement and marketing.

I am marketing a new concept on the Czech market at the moment, and I am wondering what people on the ProductDesignForums think of it.

It is an online graphical design studio. Because we have some big volume clients we are able to do teh studio work at very low cost. For many companies a welcome cost efficient solution.

Have a look at www.easy-studio.eu and let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,

Folkert

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!

Hey everybody!!

We're Design to Production.. Pushing at the forefront of creative innovation on the Australian industrial design and production scene.

Particularly of note are Design to Production’s larger Sydney based corporate clients, who call on Design to Production for speedy and certain solutions to industrial design problems.

The team at Design to Production continue to produce an unparalleled standard of original, cleverly functional and attractive industrial design displays,

fixtures, appliances and benchmark units which interface perfectly with the rapidly developing new media technology devices and applications gradually developing globally.

Pop on into our website to view some of the latest industrial design solutions in new media digital display design!

If you have any questions - pop us an e-mail - we'll be glad to help!

Warm regards,

The team at Design to Production.

post-53841-0-80487500-1321095334.jpg

Hi there,

As we are new members of this forum we wanted to introduce ourselves and our company.

We are the Interactive Design Institute; the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in art & design.

We work in partnership with University of Hertfordshire, and offer courses in Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior & Spatial Design, Photography, Interactive Media Design and our newest course Product Design.

All our courses are studied entirely online. This means that not only can you study from home but can even continue to work at the same time. But how is it possible to study design online, you may ask? Why not listen to what our students say.

I think the work our students produce speaks for itself. Why not take some time to view what our students have produced by visiting our gallery?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Interactive Design Institute

www.idesigni.co.uk

Hello,everybody! I'm new here,and it's my first time to register in the foreign website. I hope someone would pay attention to me and exchange our ideas of design. ,To tell the truth,I konw nothing about design,and whether I like the design works depend on my feelings,Maybe I would think it was fine at

this time ,but I am not sure I would like it after some time.I like the

design works which is simple but functional.I wish someone could

tell me more about design and how to improve my design level. thank you!

Hello,everybody! I'm new here,and it's my first time to register in the foreign website. I hope someone would pay attention to me and exchange our ideas of design. ,To tell the truth,I konw nothing about design,and whether I like the design works depend on my feelings,Maybe I would think it was fine at

this time ,but I am not sure I would like it after some time.I like the

design works which is simple but functional.I wish someone could

tell me more about design and how to improve my design level. thank you!