Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

Hi all,

This is Samantha. I am from Surrey. I am an employee of the house extension agency located at Surrey. I am new to this forum, searching information regarding House renovation and remodeling. Hope here I will get the good information.

Regards...

Samantha Jacobs.... :)

Hi all

My name is Matt and I am new to the forum.

I look after the job boards www.CADjobhunter.com and also DEVELOP3D Jobs which is attached to the Product Design specific journal DEVELOP3D.

I am on here to keep up to date with the latest gossip and try and help out if I can.

I am also looking for interesting topics to write articles about…so any suggestions would be warmly received.

Thanks

Matt Wells

hi im new, my name is Drawly.

im 15 years old, live in holland.

i draw for fun, i also sell my designs on tshirts :P

i work hard to get a new tablet, but my tshirts arnt running smoothly YET. ;)

i hope ya'll enjoy my designs, and i hope i could help some people out here aswell ;)

Hello!

My name is Brianne, or Bri for short (yes, like the cheese.) I'm currently taking time off from Stanford University. I'm currently working in Marketing. It's pretty entertaining to watch Design and Marketing work together. :huh: I'm saving up to go to Argentina and Ireland for fall of 2011 and into 2012.

Hi Forumpeople.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a student from Norway who has a significant interest in design, 3D, music, hifi and guitars..to mention some

I hope I can add good input to this forum site! :ph34r:

- Banani B)

Hi,

My name is Sunny, I am from India, I want to do product design, so i am taking my year off so that i am planning to self study for product design because i didnt get into any design collages because my portfolio was not good enough, so hope i have a nice time over here.

Hi.

I am also new here. My name is Krisz, I am Hungarian, and I finished my second year of industrial design studies this year in Finland. I already posted one of my projects here.

kricc

Greetings everyone.

My name is Bobby and I'm a product designer for a small company in Los Angeles, CA.

I went to college to become a doctor like all other asians; only to find that I have the memory capacity of a fruit fly.

I found my way to becoming an Art Major and I've yet to use anything I learned in college.

I'm self-taught in Solidworks, Photoshop, & Illustrator and thought that I'd learn a few things from those of you with a formal education in design.

Nice to meet everyone.