Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

Hi everyone. I'm a college student who comes from China, my major is industrial design.

And my English is not very well, but I will try my best.

Exactly I really want to throw myself into design, but you maybe know we need an appropriate

"environment", especially someone to guide me. It's really hard to go through this way, sometimes

I feel rather confused, I don't know what to do. So I want to make more friends to give me

some suggestion and confidence to move on.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward to learning Solidworks. I am in China doing manufacturing and would like to become and industrial designer. Hope to make a lot of friends here.

Thanks.

Hello everybody

My name is Finbarr

im m 18 and come from London, England

i am off to study Product Design next year but i am currently part of an art collective known as

'The Greedy Anorexics'

http://twitter.com/greedyanorexics

http://www.thegreedyanorexics.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Greedy-Anorexics

I am a young guy and have so much to learn so any input or links formed on this site would be brilliant

thanks guys

:]

Hi all,

My name is Matt, I'm a second year BSc (HONS) Design Visualisation student at Bourenmouth University. I've been involved with design for about 10 years if you count pre-GCSE stuff. The design accomplishment of which I would say I am most proud would be acheiving a level 7 in Higher Level D&T during the International Baccalaurette.

I was first introduced to this forum in my 1st year and have had a look now and again since and decided to get involved! I look forward to taking a more active role in the international design community and meeting a wealth of talent from the world over.

Thanks all,

Matt

Hello to All

My name is Joey Pringle and I am furniture and product design student from England. I study at Nottingham Trent university and currently in my 3rd year of 4.

Presently living in Melbourne Australia at the moment carrying out a work experience with a major Australian design company.

There are a couple of reasons why i chose to sign up. Firstly i thought it would be very beneficial to my career and study to be amongst design on a forum

and secondly I am currently carrying out some research to help me out with a brief my company has set me to design a bag for the apple ipap.

I have created a questionnaire and if i could get as many of you guys on here to fill it out that would be fantastic.

I am trying to get around 200 people and at the moment I am at around 100.

So thats about it for now

Cheers Joey and look forward to talking in the future

Here is the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JJ5C36L

Hi everyone. I am Nick from the UK. I have been a designer for about 2 years now and i am currently doing an MSC in Industrial Product Design at Coventry uni. I actively get myself involved with the design society via various methods. Do any of you like reading design blogs on a regular basis? if so then please feel free to subscribe to mine or just pop along as you wish. www.norisdesign.wordpress.com. So where is everyone else from? Whats do you all do/ work etc?

Twitter @nickmorris2011

www.norisdesign.wordpress.com

Hi everyone, I've been browsing these forums a bit more regularly lately so I thought it's about time to contribute. My name is Mitch, I'm 21. I'm a 2nd year Industrial design student sub majoring in social inquiry at UTS in Sydney, Australia.

Previously I studied motorsports engineering and worked in the motorsports industry for a while after finishing high school, This was fun to do but left me feeling fairly unfulfilled and creatively unchallenged so I decided to turn back to design. For the last couple of years I've been designing and building store and exhibition displays and occasional product r&d work for CSR with their various building product companies here in Australia as well as doing some free lance stuff and the occasional custom furniture piece for clients.

looking forward to contributing to and learning more from the forums, I put up some photos of my new home studio in the Show us your workspace thread if you feel like checking it out!

Hi,

Hope all is well.

Did my degree in Id here in Cape Town South Africa!

Keen to trade ideas and information.

Id is the ish and we have the ability to change the world.

Enjoi,

Cobus

Hi guys!

I m really happy to have found a forum like this one that I was seeking since a while.

My english is not that good as I m a spaghetti eater so I m sorry for the mistakes :)

I m a visual designer and I' m interested in contacting with good design school around the world for a project that I m working on

cheeears!

Hello All,

I just stumbled across this forum today looking for some design inspiration, it looks good so far.

I am a third year Product Design Student from Nottingham Trent University.

I am currently on placement at a small Enginneering Company in the local area.

Previously i have done projects around promontional products but want to aim for a more commerical base, either within product design or Furniture (though i am completely new to that field).

Thanks All,

Dan

Hey, been here for good few months now.. Never commented in here though, Studying Product design too and in my final year about to graduate, cant wait to get some real experience. Love designing! Hi everyone :lol: