Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Rickardo

Introductions!

hello,everybody! I`m from china,I`m a IDER too,but my english is poor!How can I communicate with you?

I think the forum is good to me ,first I can pratice my english here and then we can exchange our idea of product design and others!

Thanks!

Welcome guanzi, don't worry about the english, a picture says a thousand words :)

Guest guanzi
hello,everybody! I`m from china,I`m a IDER too,but my english is poor!How can I communicate with you?

I think the forum is good to me ,first I can pratice my english here and then we can exchange our idea of product design and others!

Thanks!

Welcome guanzi, don't worry about the english, a picture says a thousand words :)

I`ll do my best!

Thanks again!

Guest Dong

I just ve been here also..

anyway I like here to talk with another designer..

It's much better if we can have design news or some competition news..

May I ask something? Is this website chinese or asian's ? I just asked.. :)

Guest manglii

hi, im manglii from malaysia, thanks for sending me this url, glad to be invited... currently in furniture line... sincerely hope that this site can pull designers closer... cheers!

It's much better if we can have design news or some competition news..

May I ask something? Is this website chinese or asian's ? I just asked.. B)

Hi Dong, to answer your question about the origin of this forum, the founders (me and waikit) are Dutch (though waikit has chinese roots). We host this forum from the Netherlands, though the servers are located in the US.

About the design news and competitions, we just started this forum about a week ago, and for news and competitions we're relying on other design portals. We're not yet that well known that competitions will be anounced on our site by the competition organisers, although that is our goal for this forum.

This forum will be mostly a community between designers though, and the aspect of competition and news is nice, but I think it will never be the main reason to visit this forum.

Guest becca

Hi i'm becca..

I graduated earlier this year from Nottingham Trent University BA (hons) Furniture and Product Design... and Im currently looking for experience or work

check out.... My Webpage

if ur interested!

Me.x

Edited by Renzsu

Guest 0-maze-inc

Hi, my name is Chris Etzel, and I am a senior design student at Pratt institute in Brooklyn, NY. I am 45 and have been doing "design" ad hock for some time, mostly interiors, furniture, but some mechanical and speaker design as well. I went to school to find out how much I knew, and to seek out a career which can keep me going "till I die" I enjoy music, art, motorcycles and "thinking about stuff"

Thanks for the invite.

Guest Lee

Hello everyone!

ok...my turn

Lee Wood, native Welshman (Wales, UK)

Product Designer at consultancy in Vienna

Guest Billy B

Hi folks...

I'm Bill, a senior Industrial Design student at Carnegie Mellon University, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. I've just finished an internship at the International Truck & Engine company, and I'm excited to begin the senior Furniture Design course in just a few weeks!

Nice to see a great new forum for designers everywhere. :lol: Here is where I'll plug my friend Dominic's industrial design weblog, IDFuel.

IDFuel

Guest El Ente

Hello!!

My name is Nestor, and I'm a 25 year old student of Industrial Design at the "Universidade Lusíada do Porto", in Portugal. I'm Galician (Spain) and I'm going to start the 4th year of my High School degree.

I have to complete 4th and 5th years in order to finish my studies...

I have a dream which is working for a big Design studio like Droog Design (I'm not dutch anyway.... :lol: ), Braun design team, Sony... etc... to make worthy products...

I found this forum on Idfuel and I hope to hang around here for a while.

Cheers to you all!!

beer-pictures-2.jpg

Guest Design By Sumo

Hello,

I am Scott Seelye, and Industrial Designer in the USA. I just found this site, and hope to visit frequently.

Guest Arracc

Hi thanks for the invite!

I am a swedish IDer that grabbed my M.Des from the Royal College of Art,London,UK way back in 1993. I was first active within the Automotive world but later migrated into a more rewarding (at least stimulationwise) area of design... product design.

I will keep an eye on this forum and drop a line whenever I think I can contribute.