Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Catalyst49

Michel_Alvarez_Portfolio

Guest sachin

Hey Mich, its Sachin. How's Continuum?

Sooooooo....about you portfolios. I thought your coroflot portfolio with the Alias renderings is not as strong as your sketch portfolios. The backgrounds seem a bit distracting and cluttered, plus I wished I could see what each product is about and what they do at first glance.

I like looking at your sketch portfolio a lot more, I could see how you are thinking and the different phases you go through in the process of design.

I hope to see more of your work later on and I hope things in Boston go well.

Guest coolhand

Mich,

always outnumbered... never out-gunned.

your stuff is still an inspiration. hope life is treating you well. France is awsome.

- Luke

Guest Catalyst49

Hey Sachinn,

Thanks for the comments I'll keep that in mind. I'm still in Miami and I'll be in Boston in like 2 weeks. I hope you're doing well and your summer is going as planned. Let's see what happens.

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the kind words brother. If I can inspire someone with my work about Industrial Design thats worth more than any money ever. It was a pleasure hanging out at school and I hope your next year is amazing. I hope France is going as planned and that you're absorbing the skills neccessary to be succesful and the best. Put your heart always in what you do and you will never fail. Trust me. Take care.

Take care guys, good luck, and stay in touch. If you ever need any help I'm always an e-mail away.

Peace

Mich