Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Catalyst49

Michel_Alvarez_Portfolio

Cool to see you did so many internships, over here we only get to do one internship because of the stuffed program we have.. wish it could more.

Guest toranaga

u got skills mate!!!,

nice layout!

sketches and transformation of them into renderings are quite reliable and consistent...

would like to see u in the sketch sessions...

i think u need to create a bigger detailed portfolio which d communicate your sketch skills more effectively (eg. a website with a sketch section ;) )

and can u explain the idea behind that image in your post. please, it s not u is it :rolleyes:

cheers

Guest DreaM

that shoe project has really some great ideas in it....that's a great thing for a designer to be able to make innovations... a project that is based on a real new and good idea. that gives you the power to design....

nice work... :D .

Ps: i love that laundry madness... and you somehow managed to keep it look like a design not like something kitch... congratulations

Guest Catalyst49

Thanks Alot for the input guys. I really want to set up a web site soon, but I want it to seem proffesionaly made. I just want to sit down one day and just learn the basics to Flash. Then I would be able to display all I want on a site. It gives you a bit more flexibility to expose your thought process and sketches, I totally agree. I hope to update the information soon.

Thanks again. :D

hello catalyst, its your old friend, from yugoslavia. can you guess what im wearing

This is not getting raunchy is it? :rolleyes:

Guest Catalyst49

Thanks for all your input guys. I don't expect to update soon, but when I do I'll post the new portfolio. Thanks!

Guest Catalyst49

Actually I applied to Nike for a summer internship. I wanted to continue the process, but I received an offer from Astro Studios in San Francisco. I would love to work for Nike in some way though. I've loved Air Jordan's since I first owned a pair in the 5th grade, so how can I not like what they do. :)