Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bednyo

EmptySofa

Guest Xriry

Awesome rendering!

In refrence to the smiley face shape... does it eat more change than a regular couch?

Guest bednyo

2Xriry>thx...

does it eat more change than a regular couch
- what exactly u mean?

2starlion>thx...

2retrokitsch>....loool..:D

Guest vinnieprinnie
It the same spirit of marc newson product

Not only the same spirit... it IS Marc Newson.

This is a positive and also negative critic.

Guest bednyo
It the same spirit of marc newson product

Not only the same spirit... it IS Marc Newson.

This is a positive and also negative critic.

hmm...which one of mr. newson's product looks like emptysofa???...or because i used more plastic???...tell me more plz

Guest littlecog

A powerfully iconic design that I love to look at but might want to own in a real world situation. That does not detract in any way from the beauty of the form.

Guest dzaan

Well said Zampik.... I thought my rendering capacities were pretty OK (using 3D Studio MAX), but seeing this... MAN! Fabulous modelling, lighting, texture and unsharpness in depth. Sorry Bednyo, can't find ANY negative words. ;)

I've got some comment on your website though! Got LOADS and LOADS of unstoppable pop-ups... Please try to get rid of them, .TK pop-ups can be turned off when you log-in to www.dot.tk. I'd really like to explore your site, your ideas are excellent mostly, but not with al those pop-ups ;)

Keep up your fabulous works!

Guest knightkarr

Hello bednyo, I too like your designs' styling. I really appreciate the friendly and welcoming look you made it have. It also looks soft and furry great to read a book or just relax. As far as the user/product interaction i had some comments/questions: When its time to clean the coach, how do you reach into the slit to clean? is it plastic? if it is, would the frictions between the people and the fur create static electricity making it even harder to clean the white plastic portion? How big is it? maybe if you put in a silouette of someone sitting down on it, it would give you a better sense of scale. I appreciate that you show a seem between the upper and lower pieces of cloth, it helps me understand part of the fabrication. Lastly, maybe you can use the little "smile" as a compartment for a foot rest, or maybe even a magazine rack.

I really enjoy your couch, and if it were reasonably priced, i'd purchase one myself :wacko:

Keep up the good work

-Carlos

Guest Scudfer Jones

very cool design. i like how the legs resemble teeth or daggers, but it is in no way imposing. the couch is very welcoming. i noticed the fabric is applied in two sections, but how is the white plastic insides put together/made? maybe you could make the couch water resistant, so the insides could be hosed down or whatever (i doubt the consumer would rather take it apart). i got it, design a form-related scrub brush! it would make cleaning furniture cool. :)