Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Peugeot contest, anybody else competing?

Guest Georgije

Thank you very much Renzsu. I'm allready working on ideas for competition.

I wish you good luck.

And about that concept, I'm not fan of it too. It obviously wants to be Mercedes SLR (F1 style hood, exhaust...)

Guest starlion

i participate too at peugeot degn contest .

i think the subject is not easy ( or more easy ). We can do a lot of kind of car ...

I try to do my "dream" car . My constraint user... is me : student , with no lot of monney , and i live in big city ( pb of pollution , parking ...)

It's not easy for design to create with no information...

Good luck

true, that is why I made some collages/moodboards for myself, just to get me going. I also chose a certain type of car to prevent me from searching too long. Iplan on making it my dream car indeed, not something that I would buy for everyday use.. (or ever could buy) :)

So, who's going to post their submissions wednesday?

I still need to make some drawings here, I hope to make the deadline..

Guest husseindesign

I sent my first concept yesterday.. And i'm sitting right now trying to start writing the description file of the second one!

I don't think I'm gonna post any of them before the first results. I've got mixed feelings about my chances to become finalist ;)

Ah, well i'll post mine wednesday, I doubt it will have any influence on the results, and the deadline has gone by, so I don't really care.

Being a finalist would be cool, but since my car isn't that special in the way of being really innovative, I don't think my chances are that good hehe.. oh well, as long as it looks nice in the portfolio I'm happy.

Guest Mon0
i just don't understand why they put the past,present and future elements together in 1 car. it should be a concept study. i wont believe they will put this thing on the market.

They wont put it on the market, when u got the money for this car, u'll buy a ferrari or something, not a Peugeot, its all about status. :blink: