* * * * * 1 votes

Solidworks Demo For Industrial Design

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#211 Guest_damir1_*

Guest_damir1_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:10 PM

rendering :blink: not good. but look nice ;)

Attached Images

• sa.jpg

#212 Guest_henry81_*

Guest_henry81_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

i can't combine two mirror deformed ! but i can able to combine all the other (six) combined and mirror featured

here i attached the image of the two mirror deformed (appears in green (left side in orientation to the screen) and the split which i can't combine and i receive the error

may i know what goes wrong here !! :ohno:

Attached Images

• forum.JPG

#213 Guest_Crow_*

Guest_Crow_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hello
I'm interested with this metod, how to use picture to design products......
Can someone pls. send some information or at least how the metod is coled.
Thanks.

#214 Guest_henry81_*

Guest_henry81_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:51 AM

Hello I'm interested with this metod, how to use picture to design products......Can someone pls. send some information or at least how the metod is coled.Thanks.

http://www.solidprof...iew.asp?vid=101
i did not understand your question fully though !!
i guess you are asking how to place a image in solidworks ? :eh:
the video explains to your query !

"Help mankind, serve them but never say world is mine"

#215 Guest_retrospec_*

Guest_retrospec_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:33 AM

This is what you should see when you open the file from the beginning of the tutorial. You will see a trimmed surface loft and a bunch of curves. I wanted to start with just curves, but the side section curves are created with curves that are tangent to the trimmed loft surface. The side section curves are also constrained to pierce the 3D character line that we previously created

This is probably the best tutorial on solidworks for designers I have seen. especially showing us how to set up reference planes. great job, I really hope you make one for the future too.

#216 Guest_NoDayLikeDoomsday_*

Guest_NoDayLikeDoomsday_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Great tutorial! I've been trying to get better at modeling organic objects for a while, and this was the perfect intro.
Thanks!

Posted Image

#217 Guest_tvvladimir_*

Guest_tvvladimir_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:07 AM

Thank you so much!!! I have got a book on surfacing and all that but it was dead hard for me. Your tutorial is so easy to follow! I love the way you put things like>> Tools> Edges> Split for example and with pictures of tools. Even though you wrote it a while ago I was able to follow even though some icons changed. Did you write a book? I'd by one if you made it. Or perhaps a DVD on complex modelling? I'd buy it! If you already did please let me know, my email is: tvvladimir/yahoo.com.

p.s. I've encountered a problem when doing Insert>>Feature>>Split. Solidworks just shuts down, I've tried many times but same thing everytime :(. Will try ask on the forum in appropriate place. ;)

Thanks again!!!

#218 Guest_michal d_*

Guest_michal d_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:24 AM

Hey, thanks for the tutorial. I did learn a lot. here are the modles ive done today. i plazed a little with the model.
take care
michal
mouse_2.jpg

mouse_3.jpg

mouse_4.jpg

#219 Guest_joetheshow202_*

Guest_joetheshow202_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:57 PM

Similar to Rhino and Alias you can move the control points in the Top View to match the bitmap. (Hint: Hit Spacebar to get default views like left , right , top etc:)

Hi Parel

I have drawn the 3d sketch on the top plane but it wont let me drag the points over to match the side view. Any ideas why not?

#220 parel

parel

Top Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • At:Concept Center International

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

michal d- Great Render

Joetheshow- you are probably in a 2d sketch or your spline is contrained to a plane within your 3d sketch
click on the spline to show relationships and then delete relationships as needed

#221 Guest_3DROY_*

Guest_3DROY_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

Thx for this awesome tutorial, this is my first ever surface object i have made, i made 1 different detail to the orginal and i did render in photoview. Hope you like it

3.JPG

#222 Guest_3DROY_*

Guest_3DROY_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:11 AM

Thx for this awesome tutorial, this is my first ever surface object i have made, i made 1 different detail to the orginal and i did render in photoview. Hope you like it

3.JPG

Ive added some new features and a better render.

6.JPG

#223 Guest_JackDePasquale_*

Guest_JackDePasquale_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

I am a new user to solidworks, (been using pro/e). This is much better tutorial than any I have seen so far!

#224 parel

parel

Top Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • At:Concept Center International

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:05 AM

3DROY- Thats what I like to see- experimentation :)
JackDePasquale- Glad to be of assistance. :) Boy its been a while- I really need to put together a follow up tutorial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: