Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Sketch Challenge 11: Animal Instincts

Here's an interesting suggestion made by member Heewack.

Sketch a product that could make life easier for an animal of choice. The idea is not to create cyborg spiders or killer hippos, but more amongst the lines of tools for these animals.

The topic is kind of late this months, and to make up for that I thought we'd go with something pretty wild. Hopefully this will be a fun topic!

tool-using_crow.jpg

Guest ıdesignı

RUBBER TREE.... FOR ELEPHANTS AND FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

ok the rubber tree is a concept for elephants... in africa and elsewhere, elephgants like to rub themselfes against trees after mud bath or in general ... to keep them selfs clean...

the tree is beeing "palnted" near water where elephants like to bath/chill out...

sorry the the sketches are bad... i have no time right now...

will do it nicer asap i have time

post-2312-1131115487.jpg

post-2312-1131115813.jpg

Guest charly_senn

How ironic to make a tree out of rubber!

Nice recycling of tyres though.

Guest ıdesignı

you should watch national geographic ! there is a real problem with elephants destroying the environment.... the solution is for their habit... but i guess you dont have a clue about animals and their habits... what a shame!! well i have been to africa and i have seen what elephants can do...ahhh whatever... cant be bothered anymore!!

good night!!!

Guest charly_senn

idesigni,

if your reply is responding to my comment? I think you must have missunderstood what I wrote as your reply was on the rude side...

You are very fortunate to have travelled to Africa, I must admit that is one of the very few continents that I have yet to visit - it's on the list.

I actually admire the speed at which you replied to the new sketching post. Besides I merely pointed out the irony in making a tree from rubber since this is where rubber is naturally found.

I did not dismiss your concept. By your explanation of the problem with elephants, and my (poor) understanding that recycling of car tyres is evironmentally problematic, I like your suggestion.

It's still ironic though.

Kind regards,

Charly

Guest ıdesignı

oh sorry i have to apologize! emotional outbreak... sorry

and now i think the idea is kinda @#$@#$....

i think its better to do some research in other areas, its not good to interfere, even though elephants detroy a lot of the environment, its not their intension, but its still a problem!

i think it would be more interesting to look at animal injuries and disabilities.

it is ironic! i shouldn't make a second Rubber trie

something like this is interesting i think...

post-2312-1131532876.jpg

post-2312-1131532897.jpg

Yes sure, if you want to sketch something like that, no problem.. it's a sketch session, so it doesn't matter if your ideas are really good or just crazy ;)

Yes sure, if you want to sketch something like that, no problem.. it's a sketch session, so it doesn't matter if your ideas are really good or just crazy :)

Haha funny sketch ıdesignı.

Hmm this topic is tricky. How about teaching animals how to use a basket. Something for a wild animal like a llama, where they can carry their food by the neck and store their food.

post-282-1131672930.gif

Guest Callum Nash

haha serious idea here, what about a type of gun that could be fired only by endangered species for getting rid of that pesky human infestation?

Haha funny sketch ıdesignı.

Hmm this topic is tricky. How about teaching animals how to use a basket. Something for a wild animal like a llama, where they can carry their food by the neck and store their food.

hahah an animal shopping bag !! birds will be flying into are supermarkets with that idea buying stuff and flying off !!

I love it. you have to think of NOT making it out of plastic we allready have big problems with wasted plastic bags.

has to be bio-degradeable so if a bird flys up a moutain and dumps the bag that it will degrade.

Guest Siona
haha serious idea here, what about a type of gun that could be fired only by endangered species for getting rid of that pesky human infestation?

:lmao: lol of course! Let them defend themselves and we can get on with that other problem of pollution and such. Love it^^

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.