Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ionicwings

My Website

Guest ionicwings

Hello, I dont know if this is the right place to put this but here it goes.

I recently had my first personal website. I would like to ask for constructive criticisms for my web design. There are still some areas under construction so please bear with me. I also have a place there for my artworks, well I dont know how to classify myself if im a beginner or intermediate at 3dsmax but I use it for my 3d stuffs. I use fireworks mainly not really photoshop since i had hard time learning it.

Here's the link: http://www.ionicwings.net

Thanks! :D

Hey, sorry to say this but this isn't really the place for webdesign or graphic design, since we're trying to focus on product design, physical 3d objects.

I like the layout of your site though, perhaps the buttons on the top can have some text to show what they're actuall linking to, but the rest looks clean.

Good luck with the job hunt!

ur website is looking good, i think a games section is not a good idea. focus on your profession. and dont make the site too long to scroll, ppl dont like that. ur still welcome here to get critiques if it is product design related. good luck

Guest ionicwings

sorry about this, you can lock this anytime :D But I still do some designing using 3dsmax, just a bit though, you could see it in my artworks in my website... ;)