Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest yo1

Michael Ditullo Website

yeah- lets try to keep it specific to yo1's website guys. Though he is a designer for Nike, he is not a lightning-rod for our issues with Nike's strategy. Please keep all crits centered on yo1's portfolio- or start another thread to discuss issues not related to his website.

Guest yo1

The small sample site seems to have grown... gotta get its own url here at some point

Updated the splash page with an animated image (fades to new image after 10 seconds)

Also added an Updates section below the splash page image highlighting the other new stuff...

Guest L-x

Whoa, you were part of the design team for the Nike One? That's one of the most impressive concept cars I've seen in a long time, respect.

Very nice website too. I'm impressed.

Guest Hazdaz

I would like to check out your site - espesially with all the replies that you have gotten, but your site comes up totaly scrambled in IE. Like I can partly see this white Air Nike bag, but all the text on the side is garbled and when you go to scroll, even the bag pic gets messed up.

Maybe it is just on my end, but all other sites are loading up corrently.

Figured I would give you a heads-up.

Guest design_addict84

yep agree with Hazdaz. When ever i scroll down the whole site is messed up. I too use internet explorer.

look forward to checking your site out.

Guest yo1

Sorry for the trouble. I've tried it on several machines with IE, the only one it didn't work for had an older version of IE and when I upgraded it it worked. Do you have the latest versions?

I'm not sure what in the code would make that difference, but it appears to be something screwing it all up.

Guest Hazdaz

While FireFox is indeed a much better browser, IE is still a MUCH more common browser that people use - so not having your site viewable correctly on IE is not a good thing.

BTW, I did just try out your site again, and it does seem to be working now.

Guest lufbrasketch

Nope, still not working for me, hasn't been working in a long time now and I'm running latest IE.

Guest yo1

Updated the look, added some more content.... it is continually evolving, so feel free to add any suggestions...

Thank you.

^md

Guest yo1
Nope, still not working for me, hasn't been working in a long time now and I'm running latest IE.

I switched from using rapid weaver, to iWeb for publishing, it might work for you now....