Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kidino

My modest site

I think you should add some comments on the projects to make the story behind the design understandable. Maybe more feedback will be given then.

Some website design problems:

- The navigation on the left frame is not very user friendly. Think about changing that. Too much puzzling...

- Your profile is still a mystery, can't find your personal info

Guest bart_schilder

Besides wat has been said about the navigation; i like your designs (most of them) but I miss the background information or some technical details; how are you going to produce the lady chair for instance. I`m seeing some problems there.

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello Kidino,

I bet i can guess two designers you look up to:

Karim Rashid and Ora-Ito. :)

Nice furniture design. Liked the PlicPloc.

Regards,

Ricardo Figueiroa.

Guest kidino

Thanks you Ricardo,

Yes, it would be difficult for making believe that I does not make reference with these two designers. And others still to!!look at my page of Links (kidino "M" bien).

For my part I like much " Rafaelo & Fabiola on your website.^_^

Regards

Gilles Roudot

Guest Stratiegery01

Hey hey. I like the design and layout of your website. I do think you should add some more detailed comments for your work, as one mensioned earlier. I'm curious however, did you major in furniture design? And why do you only post pictures of computer rendered products? They're fantastic renderings I agree, but it would be nice to see a finished 3D model.

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello Kidino,

Thanks for the comment. I also like Karim Rashid and Ora-Ito. I think we must not forget that design also has a commercial purpose and has to be profitable to companies who invest their money. I think Karim Rashid and Ora-Ito have that ability to make their products stand out from the rest.

Good Luck and Regards,

Ricardo -_-

Guest kidino

Thank you with all!!

-Stratiegery01:In effect "it would be nice to see a finished 3D model" this website and made for the editors of furniture. Thus nothing is real. To live I am designer of cheap tools industrial. (Detailed comments (pdf) are available soon for my furniture.)

-ideosyncrasy Ricardo : Yes!! I know that the designer of formation are embarrassed by ART or what is not contained in the definition of the industrial design. For my part not of embarrassed because I am not designer but scultor of formation... Then:) But ...

Sorry still for my English ;)

Regards