Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DGA

AD's Sketches

Guest Lanjo

nice job men I like your Sketch u r very active men ^_^ I hope u can grow and be in best place for designing

good luck men :)

Hey AD, great looking man, you keep making progress, nice to see this!!

Keep a watch out for those noses, don't let them drop down too much, and keep a check on the proportions ^_^ (I know it's fun drawing big wheels and wide noses, but watch out to not make all drawings like that :) )

Guest «AD»

LOL, I know, this wheel-setup was actually meant for a PickUp, but somehow this Citroen was the result!

hey peXel, that's nice man, but maybe it's better if you post your sketches in a new topic, because this is AD's topic to show some of his car sketches ;)

Oh, and don't forget to introduce yourself if you want in the sticky topic Introduction, you can find it in the Forum Lounge ;)

Guest peXel

OLA ;)

I am sorry AD i jsut saw a these sketches (by the way very nice!) and thought it's a mass thread for sketches ;))

i will open a new thread for it.

cheers

peter hofmann

www.peXel.de

Guest «AD»

lol, no problem , nice to have such cool renderings in my thread :D

Guest «AD»

this time it's a Peugeot....

blurred, cos I messed up the window's renderings

60x2blurlow4lr.jpg

great sketches AD, i can see that ur holding a pen more than a gun at ur camp, ur really improving dude. very nice linework and rendering style. keep drawing and posting. btw, maybe cut off a little of the bottom of the wheels.. it might look better

Guest «AD»

yeah- I see this technique everywhere, but I can't quite....do it.

the problem is, I draw my wheels as two ellipses, one inside the other.

When I wanna cut the outer one, I don't know what to do with the inner one that'll hold the rims...cut it off, too, or....leave it unharmed...?

Well- I'll try...

Guest «AD»

thought about a remote for portable mp3players, as I just hate running around in my coat with the iPod in my trouser's pocket, and I always have to do some stretching before I can actually reach the controls.

So now I just transported the controls to the left/right hand.

no need for being wireless- at least I hope so.

remote2ac.jpg

um, how would this be better than the standard ipod remote? I wouldn't like running around with something to hold all the time (of course, you could put it in your pocket.. but that kind of beats the purpose of this remote).

Guest Lanjo

nice <<AD>> but i think it is better to be wireless becuse the cable should be long for holding and it make Pester for holder ;) this is my suggestion <<AD>>..

Good luck men :D