Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Sketch Challenge 03: Speakers

Guest retrokitsch

thanks waikit for explanation

nice renders sixfish!

is that wood morteza ? but I think that's a bit too complicated to "assemblate".

Morteza your ketch looks good but your signature seems to detract from the work. 6fish, looks liked you are redesigning Dells speakers

Guest retrokitsch

Morteza: inspirated by a penguin? I would like to see another persp like a front view. But I cant see your website

Sixfish: nice render like an helmet, and excellent website!!!!

Guest sixfish

Thanks Retro. Lab34.net is my newest ID site. Thanks for the complement.

Yeah, I started sketching and realized my speakers are kind od Dell"ish"!

-sixfish

Guest fabsman

ok, here's my speaker, it was a very quick sketch , about ten minutes done with copic markers

what do you think?

waikit, your speakers look really fantastic, a bit futuristic, but great - really nice sketch

post-23-1094412734.jpg

hey fabsman, thats a fast and clear sketch. the left/right speakers are very small, enough power? btw, its good to start with a cube around the design to construct the sketch, but u didnt use the cube at all i think.

the idea is original, but where do you place the thing? i mean, the left/right/ speakers are so close to eachothers, still stereo effect?

maybe i shouldn't critisize to much here, cause its just a sketch session, so dont worry. and thx for ur comments about my sketch :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.