Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest stormrider

>> Swedish Design Kid

Guest Kickass

Hey Bro ! Looks good. Professional. A bit confusing in the beginning. But you quickly understand where to click. Maybe I thought that some pictures were to small... But that's just details.

Guest Jno

Hejsan stormrider!

Very good works, especially this SAS-project, which was documented very well.

Anyway, the site took a while to open (yes i know, I should update this 2mb connection!) and some of the links were not working (cv for example).

Br,

JNo

Guest stormrider

Hey,

thanks for the feedback. Yeah, some of the links doesnt work, have to fix that. Also I have some problems with flash compatibility in Mozilla Firefox. It works in IE but some projects just doesnt show up when viewed in firefox. Anyone have any ideas?

Guest Gaile

Hi,

your portfolio is really impresive.

Just to my mind, the sketches are changing too quickly, it would be interesting to look at them more precisely. But it's only my opinion.

Regards

Guest rodanx86

I agree, the sketches went by too quick. Maybe thats a good thing, though (like fly fishing versus bait fishing...) :)

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hey Jens,

Really nice portfolio. I really admire your work, process, and those independent flash presentations.

I just feel the overall experience of visiting your website may be a little improved to make it at the same level of your industrial design work, I think some of the preloaders aren't working properly.

Congratulations on your work and on the Braun Prize, I haven't seen a portfolio of your level for a while.

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Guest MagicFlea

Congratulations

I really liked your work. You got nice sketching, nice rendering and nice modeling skills. I am impressed.

Guest Ricardo

Yeah, Umea representing...

I'm taking APD too, actually I'm taking the year off, but will be back there on the fall.

I really like your rescue robot.

really nice stuff there.

What you are up to now? working in Sweden?

cheers,

R.

Guest Jay08

like the layout and the cleanliness of your site! You do have quite a few renderings on here...Might be worth showing some hand skills such asa modelling or sketches, or even more skills such as FEA or RP etc...

So nice to see a design site without orange! its refreshing..

I have a problem with your wine can product though!....Wine in a can? surely it ill lose any sort of social integrity and not to mention the flavour??? Wine has very specific storage needs, needs to be looked at closer than doing a nice looking can for it! lol

Other than that...very nice

Guest Andrew Austin

Good stuff, i enjoyed looking at your site, easy to navigate and the main focus was on your work rather than the site distracting attention away from it (many people seem to do this).

As regards to the wine can, what Jay said really, but if the wine itself was altered, ie altered in such a way that putting it in an aluminium can wouldent spoil it then all is well. It is still a great idea and im sure would be very popular in a supermarket!