Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot Kite

Design Research info

Guest Dot Kite

Good afternoon to everybody,

This site provides several scientific papers, project reports and other writing related to Design. I hope that it will be useful to some of you . . .

http://smart.tii.se/smart/publications/index_en.html

P.s. If someone has other kind of links that provides Design Reports stuff, it shoul be nice to share it all together...

Wishes for a nice and a peaceful day to all of you !

While personally I'm not really into research, I can understand its importance . I think you might find this page interesting, http://www.io.tudelft.nl/id-studiolab/

It's a research 'lab' from our faculty in Delft. I'm surprised they don't have the publications online, seems old fashioned doesn't it?

edit: well I browsed around a bit and found that you can find publications if you look good enough.. my bad.

Guest Dot Kite

Dear Renzsu,

I would like to thank you for providing us the useful link from Delft University, also if in the past i ve already visited several times. For the reason I m interested in several publications, If in the future you ll find something usuful like this, please PM it to me or just put it on the forum. Thank you very much.

Have a nice evening

Guest Dot Kite

Dear Renzsu,

In your post above you said that you don't really into research....but from your actions, it seems to me, that you search good and find soon things that can help the others...eheh!!! :D

Thank you very much again...

Enjoy life