Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

Hi nice sketches, this is the first time I've looked at your topic and got to see a few years progress in a few minuets. Practice is so important to good sketching - keep it up (I have to start sketching again, I've been too slack). I really like your quick sketches and the opel linework overlay is very clean - thanks for posting.

Guest lagalletaloca

HEY FBLACKA ITS THE VERY FIRST TIME I SEE THIS POST...

AND I MUST SAY IM IMPRESSED BY UR "EVOLUTION", UR TECHNIQUE IS VERY GOOD... I LOVE UR SKETCHES... AND UR HANDS.... IN THE TORCH SKETCH ARE AMAZING.... I LOVE THE DETAIL U PUT INTO EVERY SKETCH U DO...

KEEP THEM COMMING.... AND UR CARS.. I MUST SAY THE VERY FIRST ONES WERENT MUCH OF MY TASTE BUT UR LAST WORK AND THE USE OF THE DRAMATIC PERSPECTIVE IS AMAZING !

UR GETTING GOOD EVERY DAY !!

AND THANXS FOR SHARING UR WORK WITH US ! :lmao: :lmao:

Guest DGA

yes, keep it up,

I especially like that line-work-only sketch as a standalone-artwork,

has way more drama than a finished rendering, imo.

anyways! the last car looks a bit heavy- which I guess is intended, but it really reminds me of a train rather than a car :D nice work on perspective and shading !

Guest Yusi

noticed you are used to add some special effect on your sketch, which i think mess with your clarity and accuracy. Showing your idea is the main purpose and if some of your techniques have compromised your idea, you may wanna lay it down

Great post... As the others said - nice to see how the skills have improved over time. And you're good.

Perhaps you should consider recording it when you draw on the computer. It seems that a lot of people could benefit from seeing your process.

/tbroen

Guest fblacka
noticed you are used to add some special effect on your sketch, which i think mess with your clarity and accuracy. Showing your idea is the main purpose and if some of your techniques have compromised your idea, you may wanna lay it down

what do you actually mean by special effect?

... about my main prupose ... im just trying different techniques, different shapes and having fun, so nothing serious ...

anyways ... im looking forward to your answer.

Guest fblacka
Great post... As the others said - nice to see how the skills have improved over time. And you're good.

Perhaps you should consider recording it when you draw on the computer. It seems that a lot of people could benefit from seeing your process.

/tbroen

thanks ... actually i just got the tablet, so im still figuring out its capabilities and trying to get used to it ...

Your hands are to scratchy/sketchy. They show a hand that lacks confidence. Try to use about 10% of the lines you used, to draw the same thing. Here are some hand studies I did, to help illustrate what I'm talking about:

n107500324_30086617_6785.jpg

Guest fblacka
Your hands are to scratchy/sketchy. They show a hand that lacks confidence. Try to use about 10% of the lines you used, to draw the same thing. Here are some hand studies I did, to help illustrate what I'm talking about:

n107500324_30086617_6785.jpg

well ... 2005 ... yea ... id like to say im better since then, but im not ... that two pages are all the study i did of hands ... so yes, ure right ... ill see if i can do some more hand studies, just that im not motivated to do so ... im into cars :)

nice page btw ... i like it ;)

Guest Miro

Hey man. When i see talent, i can tell. You are def. a natural.

Love those last hand drawings. Sketchy, but very clean, and the blue ink is :specool:

What program do you use for your car line sketches? Are you using a wacom?

Hey man. When i see talent, i can tell. You are def. a natural.

Love those last hand drawings. Sketchy, but very clean, and the blue ink is :specool:

What program do you use for your car line sketches? Are you using a wacom?

Eh, thanks, I don't think I'm that good... just sorta average. I need to practice more, but I'm really busy doing a bunch of other crap for school.

I was using a indigo blue prismacolor verithin for the hand drawings, along with a regular prismacolor too.

I was using sketchbook pro for the cintiq sketches, and I'm using a cintiq 15x.