Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

Guest fblacka

another quickie page ... a little less coherent than the previous one ... really just doodles ...

anoda2le8.jpg

Guest fblacka

so ... i "finished" my first ever productdesign school project and heres my first ever hard model ... the theme was to innovate an arborist/forestry saw ... i will post the full project later in the finished projects topic ...

frszfot5ra8.jpg

Guest fblacka

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone aboard ... thx for all the comments and feedback in 2005 and 2006 ... see you in 2007! ;)

cpa23vp8.jpg

Guest fblacka

mechuy2.jpg

mech2gz3.jpg

do you have to do stuff like these on id? these are on A2 tracing paper ... and they are killing us with 5 in a semester ... :S

Guest kyril
hi ... im planning to post all my sketches here and i hope i get some feedback ... it would be greatly appreciated since i wanna pass the entrance exams to uni in summer 2006... i think i have a lot more to learn since i never went to an art school but i hope ill learn something here, on this board too :)

so heres the 1st one ... i used markers and then finished in ps ... i had some problems with the bg ... finally i did this though i have a few other versions too ... anyway ...

Hey there...

nice work you're doing there, i would only add a little thing, you should perhaps focus more on the actual design of the car

before rendering...it'll work like magic once you throw a bit of colors in...

a tight sketch with powerful convincing lines actually won't even need rendering...my comment goes for the car only...

i really like the hands sketches

take care

Guest fblacka
hi ... im planning to post all my sketches here and i hope i get some feedback ... it would be greatly appreciated since i wanna pass the entrance exams to uni in summer 2006... i think i have a lot more to learn since i never went to an art school but i hope ill learn something here, on this board too :)

so heres the 1st one ... i used markers and then finished in ps ... i had some problems with the bg ... finally i did this though i have a few other versions too ... anyway ...

Hey there...

nice work you're doing there, i would only add a little thing, you should perhaps focus more on the actual design of the car

before rendering...it'll work like magic once you throw a bit of colors in...

a tight sketch with powerful convincing lines actually won't even need rendering...my comment goes for the car only...

i really like the hands sketches

take care

ure absolutely right, these cars arent developed really ... they are just quick sketches/renderings/doodles ... nothing serious or well-thought-out ... im workin on a bimmer project since a while and hopefully that will show some serious efforts and well-thought-out ideas and forms ... thx for the feedback.

Guest fblacka
nicely finished hands . . unnecessary, but nice. mak sure if u do include people in or parts of people in a sketch, they don't detract from the important thing - the product. Be careful not to make your strength a weakness for you.

i see what u mean and we r tought like that too ... but im (was) in 1st semester and this was also a hand study ... everybody had to study a product that is hand-scaled and draw the usage of it with hands. so the product wasnt the only point ... but as u say if i design a product and i want to show how to use it, i dont include a whole hand or overdo it with marker ... and thats the way we do it for id classes ...