Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

really nice sketches...you achieve with every next project better skills and better ideas:D...good development man really...main i like sketches on first pics...<sketches on tha black background>...a lot of them<main first and third> look me like maybach exelero...he has style of the lines...and all shape like your sketches....but its good...i sometimes inspire all world around me...sometimes another cars too...i dont like one thing in this works...on second pics....you used photo of new concept audi...and you added front from vw...hmm...car is good...looks like golf 6:D....but i dont like things like that ....this audi is really beautifull concept and its not fine to change for example front of car on this manner imo:)...take care man and good luck in next projects i will return to this topic:)

Guest fblacka

hi ... thx for the comment ... the funny thing is that those profiles werent inspired by any proper thing ... i was just sketching and makeing shapes that i like ;) about the vw ... yes i used the roadjet concept but the front its not just a vw front ... its part eos, yes but not completely ... however i think its pretty dated or at least recent design ... also cab and side was changed ... but maybe i should have changed the whole pics look ... anyways ... heres that vw ...

VW Concept G and

Audi RoadJet Concept

Guest fblacka

i did another last minute project for another uni ... tomorrow is the deadline ... and just finished ... theres everything from fineart to projects ... i thought this colour thingy would work ... but it doesnt and i was halfway done when i noticed and i had no time to start all over again :S ...

fornyme3sfs8fn.jpg

Guest fblacka

part of a project ... some marker stuff ... maybe my best so far ... critics, advices welcomed ...

dsdf2bn.jpg

Guest somersault

really really nice ! I like your style.

I think you have improved very much since your first post in September 2005. Congratulations!

Guest fblacka

hi there ... again :) ... i was off for a while, but im pretty happy now, coz i made it to the uni ... unexpectedly :( its pretty hard tho ... lots of deadlines and lots of things to do ... several projects running simultaneously ... i like it tho :( anyways ill post some stuff from time to time ...

so heres a camera ... half reproduction, half i was in a hurry :) ... so i simplified nad improvised a few things ... it was a little less than an hour ... black biro and copic markers ... sorry for the crappy photo :S ...

fujivf4.jpg

Guest Clear-Slider
hi ... im planning to post all my sketches here and i hope i get some feedback ... it would be greatly appreciated since i wanna pass the entrance exams to uni in summer 2006... i think i have a lot more to learn since i never went to an art school but i hope ill learn something here, on this board too :)

so heres the 1st one ... i used markers and then finished in ps ... i had some problems with the bg ... finally i did this though i have a few other versions too ... anyway ...

volvo2smallkkgcontr3eb.jpg

maybe too much contrast ... ?

edit: well maybe thats too much coz i see there some parts slurring ... so heres the original:

volvo2smallkkg3ak.jpg

cool car!! I design cars too. yours has nice style.

Guest anand raj

i like your style...

the volvo is the best so far mainly coz the design of the front seems like nothing i've seen before!

keep up the good work man! :(

Guest fblacka

thx for the comments ... heres a doodle done on a borring class ... Ferrari maybe?

doodleav1.jpg

Guest fblacka

heres some school stuff ... varta flashlight study ... 2 renderings till now (color and b/w) ... some more will follow soon. crits and comments welcomed ...

lamp11lt3.jpg

lamp22tx7.jpg

ps: sorry for the crappy photos again :S i really need a scanner

Guest fblacka
nice. use a straight edge tho if ur going to do a tight marker render, or keep the lines a little more consistent.

thanks ... u mean straight edge/tip marker?

Guest fblacka
i'm being picky just because i'm a TA for a marker rendering class @ my school :-) they look good. i mean use a ruler.

oh i see :) i like to get crits so no prob, keep them commin ... i just started my industrial deisgn studies and this year we re allowed to use only analog media wich i really like it so hopefully till the end of this year my marker rendring techniques will imporve ... about the marker rendering: as far as i know we are not allowed to use rulers ... i admit these flashlight renderings arent too exciting ... neither mystyle .. we had to do illustrations ... as photorealsitic as we can ... thx for the comments

Guest fblacka
I will try and post some examples of technique some time when I get a chance...

that would be cool ... thx