Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

Guest fblacka

thanks guys.

tomde: köszi, do we know each other by any chance? give me a hint if so ...

vander: the grey part is smoked plexiglass or rather polycarbonate wrapped around the front dlo ... inspired by sunglasses. huge eyewear you use only in your car ... it could be exchangeable ... different shapes, different hues and so on ... maybe.

Music: LM is a new car company. the open design and build process is one of their distinctions. this open process means that they show how the car is born step by step, from the first sketches til the final product and they are open for your feedbacks and suggestions. moreover they might incorporate your suggestions if they are worth it. so my last sketch was a suggestion actually.

No we don`t, just I saw your location and realized that we spoke the same language. That`s all!

...no, no, no ...not that`s all, I really like your sketches.

udv. tamás

Guest Music
thanks guys.

vander: the grey part is smoked plexiglass or rather polycarbonate wrapped around the front dlo ... inspired by sunglasses. huge eyewear you use only in your car ... it could be exchangeable ... different shapes, different hues and so on ... maybe.

Music: LM is a new car company. the open design and build process is one of their distinctions. this open process means that they show how the car is born step by step, from the first sketches til the final product and they are open for your feedbacks and suggestions. moreover they might incorporate your suggestions if they are worth it. so my last sketch was a suggestion actually.

no way, thats a cool idea!

Guest Taro

nice stuff, i like your car for the hawaii challenge. This post really surprised me, because i read the first page, then it was so long so i skipped all the way to like page 11, then I didn't realize that it was your drawing lol.

However, is it okay if you do a pen n paer, maybe also marker rendering sketch? Im curiously how you would do it with traditional tools.

Guest Skint

I know i have said this before, but you really do have your own unique style that stands out from the rest. Excellent work.

Guest fblacka

Thanks guys. Glad to be a part of this community and get so much feedback. Its like a constant motivation center for me ... thanks.

Taro: Traditional? Why not ... I must admit I havent done much pen or marker work since I got my tablet, wich I really regret. Traditional sketching still is the fastest way to show ideas. So considering this fact I did some ideation sketches yesterday for my benz sp sproject (yeeha! ... finally). It wasnt easy to work with markers after this pretty long break, but I felt like I want to do more and more ... so expect some more. soon. B)

school19ri1.jpg

Guest merdoc

So Sweet!

Do you use painter?...so much energy and emotion coming from your sketches! It's funny...when I went to the first page of them, I totally remember that Volvo from when you first starting posting...

Great work! Any workflow tips for working w/ Painter? I have painter X, and have been practicing with it, but am having trouble getting nice lines that are not pixellated....

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Guest fblacka

Thanks.

Yes, I use Painter as well as Sketchbook, but most of the time P.

In Painter I dont use lines, rather start with huge brushes defining the main volumes, surfaces then detailing ... 2-3 layers, thats about it.

If you use a pencil, set the layer to normal instead of gel and try to work with 100% or 75% or 50% zoomed out, I mean try to use a round number for zoom percentage. Use the full screen option ...

Ill do a step by step thingy to show my process ... maybe next week.

Cheers.

Guest dwdy
Ill do a step by step thingy to show my process ... maybe next week.

sweet will look forward to this