Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

Guest Lilith
BMW 5er

:clapping: awsome ! is that watercolor? your style is so fluid and emotional, i love it :)

Guest fblacka
BMW 5er

:clapping: awsome ! is that watercolor? your style is so fluid and emotional, i love it :)

thanks ... the first one is watercolor. its a pretty quick and interesting way to render a linework. the second one is marker ...

Guest fblacka

thanks, it does look like a hearse, maybe it is ... a hybrid hearse, lol

back to beemers ... a new direction with vertical kidneys. what do you think?

bmw5er8fogarasiqm7.jpg

Man, you are incredible! You have been keeping this thread alive since Sept 2005! And it is amazing to see how you have developed your skills. Respect ;) When are you going to graduate?

Guest fblacka
Man, you are incredible! You have been keeping this thread alive since Sept 2005! And it is amazing to see how you have developed your skills. Respect ^_^ When are you going to graduate?

well, thanks. its fun to look back ... makes me smile.

hopefully i will graduate in 2012. this is an unsplit (good old) 5 year industrial design course and i will get a master diploma at the end.

just started my transport design major, so get ready for lots of mercedeses ...

Guest huakakak

nice sketches. ahmmm.. imho u could giv em lil concentration on some part of the car. 4 example the last car, u could give thicker line on the kidney and the front surfacing contour.

its like giving underline on the important part of a sentence. =)

Guest fblacka
nice sketches. ahmmm.. imho u could giv em lil concentration on some part of the car. 4 example the last car, u could give thicker line on the kidney and the front surfacing contour.

its like giving underline on the important part of a sentence. =)

thanks huakakak ... well yes, i tend to forget these things lately. i try to concentrate on proportions, perspective and clearly readable surfaces before anything else and try to speed up the process. also, trying to leave the "effects" behind and be more serious about all this car design stuff. its hard. im not saying that this is the right way, i dont know, im still in experimental stage.

anyways, i admit that adding more contrast to the focus area gives you more depth and its more interesting for the eye, so ill try to use this trick more often ... thanks for the feedback.

rallyfighter2fogarasixd7.jpg

this one was done for the LM process

Guest Music

hey man nice work on this sketch, i really like it... what is the lm process you mention?? i had a look on the site but I dont think i understand what its about.