Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fblacka

Fogarasi's

i saw car sketcher but you are also a good car designer. Also your sketching is not have a template. Different views, different shade technics. Also your form knowledge is impressive. You always try to find new shapes. That is the big point which makes you different more than your sketches..

Thank you for sharing...

Guest fblacka
i saw car sketcher but you are also a good car designer. Also your sketching is not have a template. Different views, different shade technics. Also your form knowledge is impressive. You always try to find new shapes. That is the big point which makes you different more than your sketches..

Thank you for sharing...

Very kind, thank you. ... yea, new shapes ... I always try to keep my form stock fresh, wich is not that easy ... you tend to stick with a shape that you like ...

I dont quite like that my sketching technique is always changeing, but I just cant stop experimenting different things ... Theres so many possibilities. Id like to try all of them +1 ... I guess its a learning stage, but I hope Ill cool off after a while and have a strong style ...

Guest newt @ MWE

Hey

I just scrolled through your thread and blog, you've made fantastic progress and you're sketching is amazing!!!!

Not only is your technique great, but your sketching is expressive and makes me want to look at it.

amazing work!

Guest jmc

You last sketches are amazing! The perspective and the mood are very dynamic, it makes the image very appealing and fun to watch! That unique painting style is very impressive too, and the originality of the concepts is outstanding! You're definately one of the best car designers I've seen here, even though some of your sketches need a bit more precision and details!

Cheers!

Guest fblacka

wow ... thanks! didnt expect so nice comments ... they really boost my motivation

jmc: i will keep your suggestion in my mind

Guest Skint

I do like some of these last images too, they have a classic painted feel to them. This is a technique you should progress with and like jmc says, add a little more detail when desired and its a very attractive style.

Guest fblacka

Skint: thanks ...

nabee: i used painter IX ... mainly pencil + palette knife.

lm5gg6.jpg

Guest arxhidork

That last one is nice! Good area of focus, clean line work.

Can I ask how long it too you?

Guest fblacka

thanks ... well the line work could be cleaner, but ... does the job. took about 50 minutes.