Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Megatron

Polish Sketches ;)

Guest veloce

Hey, thats really good work mate. Your sketches have a lot of character and I especially like the definition and line-work. Keep it up!!

I thought that the proportions on one of the sketches was off. Great line quality- I think that everyone commented on that.

post-313-1128895285.jpg

Guest Nykoo

This is very dood ;)

How do you do your skecthes? I have the impression that you use a black pen on a paper, am I right?

Thanks for all , :) I am im very happy for that... thx,thx,thx!!!!!!!

Parel, your modification is very professional I think :) Now I see too many errors on my work. :) This Peugeot now is more "dignified" :) and the perspective is much less underdone...

through the your good offices I learn many... thx:)

Guest ..Pablonardo..

hi dino:) I must tell that you are very hard working. It`s very good becouse with out this, we can deploy:p . Powodzenia, pokażmy na co stać Polaków:D

Guest Aleksander

Hi , Dino your sketches are very , very good. ;)The two last sketches are the best. :Po prostu super :)

Guest A-train

He dino, good work, I like the pencil sketches a lot, very communicative about the flow of the. To critique the last 3 sketches,

THe first one looks to much pianted. the blue line is to much jagged at places and it ooks like the side of the vehicle is in the same plane as the front, the shading lumination does not switch, the side should be a lot lighter because that is the light source side. the wheels are almost in perspecitive, when i find some time I will make some comments on the details.

Second sketch, if you look at the mid section line, it works in the front, and as soon as it hits the windshield, it is too much to the left. So is the logo (is a bit out of perspective too but good enough). I like the shading, very nice, but the left side of the windshield is a bit too black for my taste.

The back wheel is not really in proportion with the front wheel and the center is not in the axis of the wheel (night be on perpose). and the left side mirror is not in line with the right one

the last one again a bit to black onthe front, the purpose of a sketch is that you can read the design and not blacken it out

the wheels are not in persective and need to be angled a bit more. the right front ligt is not in the same angle as your left.

for the rest, very good work and keep on improvig your skills, what is your back ground, wanna start cardesign??

Guest fblacka

wow ... what a great style ... there are some unsure lines and some problems with the wheels .. wheel centers are off ... and maybe a better wheel design would even more pop-up the sketches ... great styling man ... i love it ... and nice evolution :)

Guest ebullienteye

Your styling is attractive.

I can't speak of the symantics.

/L.