Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kickass

** Scooter Design **

Which design do you prefer ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which design do you prefer ?

Guest Kickass

I'm just curious and wonder which scooter design you all prefer. You're welcome to comment the designs !

post-1813-1125575029.jpg

#2... looks like it's more practical, easier to clean, less of a 'hey look at me making lots of noise' look..

That Honda Zoomer (#2) is apparantly a big hit in Japan, there's a big mod-scene there and this would make a great base for further customisation...

Guest lufrbasketch

I agree with renzsu...I prefer #2. It also reminds me of the Triumph classic bike which I think adds a real sense of "toughnous" to the design.

2004%20Rocket%202.jpg

Guest Marra

Number two is gorgeous! I want one now!

Love the stripped down aspect of it.

Almost, more transparency to it.

Guest rodanx86

I think that number 2 speaks a little of chopper motorcycles, which are huge right now. I kinda like it too. I would get it matte black (looks kinda road warrior-esque)

Guest Kickass

So far we all agree ! I think it's the most relieving piece of work i've seen in a long time... Back to basics with a twist ! I'm definitely saving up for one...

post-1813-1125599200.jpg

Guest Marra

Kickass - p.s. just looked up your website and its very impressive. Did you do the web design yourself?

Guest Easy Company

tunoda_l.jpg

I love the version of the Honda Zoomer/Ruckus that has the Mad Max-look, it makes #1 look like a piece of tupperware by comparison.

Heh I don't think many females would go for #2.

I think that its all about the wheel, the wheel sure makes it looks powerfull like the batmobile. If you replace the wheel with a less chucky one, it would give a different impression.

post-282-1125636347.jpg

Guest Kickass

Marra: Thanks. Yep created the website from scratch...

Easy Company: Yeah Baby !! Now you're making me want one even more... Love the cupholder !!!

Anyone else ?

What about this thing then, no zoomer but quite a bit of modification :)

I wonder if it even runs?

post-2-1125657825.jpg

This one is pretty cool as well..

You need motorcycle licenses here to run those little modified scooters, wonder if it's the same over there?

post-2-1125657867.jpg

Guest desagree

just played around with some s51... (original image below...)

simsonfrisiert3zh.jpg

i also like the sachs mad ass in some way (even if the designconcept by target design was way better!)

Guest evolve

i say, both!!!

design 1 got its sport look and there are scooter track racing. So if you like the aero D, then #1 would suit best with more modification.

design 2 got the layback look where you could bump, kick or run around in the city without worries on who will steal it or whatnot. It is still a great design because of the openness of everything. I bet it would be great for motorcycle trainning schools where people drop them like a penny without worrying the cost of new replacement plastics.