Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zampik

[3d | Scene] - Room Interior

Guest Zampik

HI THERE,.....I just start to learn how to do an interior in MAX and V-ray and I need some advice for this work.......

progress03.jpg

it is firs try after Tutorial here: http://www.evermotion.org/tutorials/mich/

So I 'd like to know....how to set up the lights, render etc...to get more realistic result..... this is work in progres.....I have to model more thinks to put there...lights to ceiling.....so me lamps by bed.....and maybe any plant to space......

also need some advice about texturing.....if you can tell what can be better (everythinkg can be always better).hehe...

soft:

3D studio MAX 7

V.Ray 1.09.03

Photoshop

machine:

Centrino 1.6

512MB RAM

ATi Mobility radeon 9700

indeed, you need to work on your texture resolution though, that floor for instance is very blocky because you used a too low res texture.. at least, that's what I presume is the cause of the problem.

Also increasy your render anti-aliasing, there's some jaggies between the render and your background.

Very nice render otherwise :)

Guest Zampik

yep....set-up for qualita render is not so big......is not about texture quality...it is enough......ists about set up in V-ray render.....that flor....I will improve...I know this...but there is just procedural bump from MAX (tiles) no texture... and aslo blending from render to bacground in photoshop is not good......)))))) i know.......I did some mistake.....the background image was to white in any area so thats why the blending is so bad...

Guest Zampik

improvement?

hm just a little.......ceiling with lights......just try to do some with carpet but is not good.....and I improve flor..ther is little bit blur reflection.....

progress04.jpg

The horizon on that background image is much too low.. try moving it up or change it, because now it seems your room is angled and not level.

example (quick photoshop):

post-2-1125343049.jpg

Edited by Renzsu

Guest Penjeab

Take a look at this guy's gallery www.smoke3dstudio.com

His 3d work is really nice. His lighting is excellent. There'r some tutorials about lighting on his site as well.

2GB RAM is prabably the best for 3d interior.

Btw, your work is good...a lot better than mine (gotta light up the front and the ceiling before handing it in) :P

post-2539-1125388924.jpg