Guest Nathan

Barely good-looking enough to land a good wife--

post-8092-1171694013.jpg

-- but that's all I needed :D

post-8092-1171694299.jpg

:thumbsup:

Guest manoj

Hi Nathan

i like the photos you have sent (better than most)........... you are not over expressive and made it simple..... thatz what i like..... very much about you... even though i may not know anything about you......

Your wife n ur kid is very cute...... i think your wife chose for the person you are.......... your eyes are very expressive... maybe thats ur plus......

ok have a nice time

Guest Nika
This is my family and I. I am the one to the far left and closest to the camera. I love the Expression on my cousin's face, I think he had one to many...LOL.

cool!

Guest Jay08

Some good pics!

I am putting a folio together at the moment and the hardest thing it seems is to find a pic or take a pic of myself thats suitable and doesnt make me look like a ponce or makes the folio seem cheesy....

Have you guys got any good examples of what to and not to do....It would be much appreciated...

I've seen several portfolios where the owner have used a simple greyscale photo and masked the background away, so it's the same color as the page you use it on - that works quite well. And don't use a picture that's too big. Perhaps a portrait that's 5-6 cm in height max. Afterall it's not the picture of you that is the most important, just so the reader can get an idea of how you look (who you are)...

/tbroen