Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest «AD»

Show Yourself

Guest ZO::

Saludos terricolas !!!!...ouch !!! have to write in english...a nucomr in here...from Mexico...

post-4687-1140992237.jpg

Guest Jooshoo

Hi guys have just spent too long looking at your faces instead of working, so i thought i'd post a pic of me , for your viewing pleasure.

peace

post-1635-1141915042.jpg

Guest Ollie J

Heres me, in grey on left. After a few non alcoholic beverages with tha boyz. Yeah Right!!

Phils not blowin a kiss, he just looks like that all the time, and no the guy at the front isnt really that small!

He is about 3mm taller.

Cant tell Left from Right.

Im on the right with the jerry curl lookin hair.

post-4572-1141945914.jpg

Guest Jambon

Ya. This is me. Oh, and it's a viola, NOT a violin. I play it, along with the piano, trumpet, and digeridoo. It's a couple years old (high school senior photo), but it's one of the only good pictures I could find.

post-3789-1144209861.jpg

Guest v23

i'm the one in green... so much with the nature... lol... i'm Vishal and by the way the date on the pic is not correct... forgot to set the date and it set itself to 2002!

Guest CheckMate

The child prodigy at work!

child labour was just the norm back then! i was only just 6 and set to work de-tiling the whole bathroom by my self, with my own chisel might i add. awesome!

meage6.jpg

Guest sachin

Heres my myspace photo of me without the leisure suit or the makeup. I think I was giving an explanation about something, or was slightly irritated.

I should also note, thats not my work behind me, its my classmates.

post-2023-1163397060.jpg

Heres my myspace photo of me without the leisure suit or the makeup. I think I was giving an explanation about something, or was slightly irritated.

I should also note, thats not my work behind me, its my classmates.

I remember you posted the pizza place project :)

Anything new happening?

Guest sachin

Oh hey Renszu! Well, I can say that there isn't anything too exciting lately. I graduated in spring and I'm currently on the job hunt which is really irritating. I do have some leads, and I'm learning 3ds in pursuit of one of them.

One thing I can say is, I really grown a lot since the Pizza place!

That's cool, yeah jobhunting.. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes it takes ages.. friend of mine filled the gap with extra internships, I guess that's also not a bad way to keep yourself busy :D