Guest kekata

Chairs

Guest kekata

here s it :

novi.jpg

bs2.jpg

this is a improvement of that one:

lovely_chair.jpg

what do you think? which one is beter ?;)

Guest aqua

hey nice design man.

impressive well, am a bit worried about the stand(s) am not sure about it, can it hold more than 16stones ? if not am in great trouble!!lol

and i think the red one is the best

cheers

Guest Zampik

Man I saw this on your website and on the comepetetion......I like your sense for detail......nice renders,,,,, but I like the shape of first concept on the right, without that head on final..))))

10/10 points for your models_renders_design.....))

Guest Aphasia

those bar stools look awesome. I could just imagine them in a funky bar somewhere classy :(

great renders too! ;)

Guest alexander_spencer

These are great. I saw your "lovely chair" on a website a couple of years ago. How do you intend to manufacture and assemble these.

Guest kekata

thanks guys for ur coments!

I'm still looking for manufacturer for my chairs..if someone can help i will be very happy!

the base of the chair is metal pipe - to form the shape...

Guest Marra

I prefer the designs with the single loops, they dont seem so over the top and rather elegant.

Great rendering too!

Guest evolve

i also like the single design. It gives something of a design, aspect and visual to the whole theme of chair.

Guest rodanx86

At first I was going to say that I rather like the head on the second chair, but then I thought that it might be a little too much. I think the form already communicates "welcomming arms" rather nicely.

Those are pretty cool. After building some furniture myself, I must say that those look fairly difficult to manufacture, but I do think its possible. I don't know if the support structure in the bent loops would feel uncomfortable on the back of your thighs though. I think there would be ergonomic challenges that could only be resolved with an actual prototype. Are you planning on building one?

Guest kekata

yes, rodanx86, i'm thinking of building these chairs.. thats is just matter of time .. and money ofcourse :D ur right about ergonomic, i need to try it :)

about manufacturing - i think that's not so dificuilt.. the base have to be metal pipes under the loops..

Guest evolve

i think the metal pipe should be an alumnium instead. Also, i think you should also have couple of prototype to test the design out. I really like the first one, very unique and different but if you could master it and use the UD in place, i think you got yourself a sweet chair that would be a big hit on the market.