Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kotik

Accessories

Guest kotik

I been here a while now and the work you all are doing is still more than impressing to me. I have been working with 2D graphics for a while now but now I think its time to take another step forward. I'm not talking about 3D designing, but taking a step forward in 2D designing.

Currently I do all my work with an MX1000 mouse. I manage to do quite alot with it but still everything isnt possible when only working with a mouse. So you guys who work with 3D graphics and all might be able to give me some tip about what accessories I could be using to make my works smoother and easier.

I been planning to buy a tablet, but then again I only been working with a mouse before so I dont know what tablet to buy and all. Anyone willing to point me to a good product?

Thanks in Advance.

I bought a tablet a few months ago but immediately after haven't had time to do one project with it yet. There's a learning curve, so I ended up just sticking with my mouse for time sensitive work. I use the tablet for general computer tasks so I can just get used to using it.

If you're used to the mouse, there's nothing wrong with it as long as you can get the outcome you want. There are definitely some times when a tablet would kill a mouse, (rendering hair or grass for example).