Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zampik

Some Sofa Collection

Guest Zampik

Thanks rjdesign

it is by the manufacturer to see, if he is able to make it.......so I have to wait for his comments if .....but anyway there is some problem with ergonomy so I'm working on to fix it.

Guest Zampik

sketches...it is really fast sketch...hehe is not good but it was enough....to take shape to 3Ds MAX..))))

post-100-1126483506.jpg

Guest der.kleine.prinz

i think you should focus on the community thing. could be a nice concept for restaurants, clubs, cafes ... the seats won't work as standalone.

Guest ManriqueCR

Nice Design man!!!

but as somebody said above, it can´t be ergonomic, that shape will make you slide donw and fall.....

nice style, and GREAT renders!!!!

like em´ lot´s

Guest Robomod

Hi, I'm new...

The rendering turned out great, and the furniture looks like has the ability to create different spaces, but I would like to see a context shot. Having the furniture in context confirms the user and the scenario imagined. If htis was in an airport it would have a different meaning than the same piece in a mall or living room.

Cheers

Guest Zampik

Hey guys......next move with my sofa

at 1...just fixed links on first thoughts....of that design

at 2... I move this design forward and here are results

sketches:

post-100-1141999345.jpg

post-100-1141999358.jpg

model making 1:5 scale:

post-100-1141999374.jpg

renders/presentation:

08m.jpg

03m.jpg

it is a bit crazy but it demostrate how is it possible to play with

dej_pokoj_01m.jpg

room_mm.jpg

simple story board

story_01m.jpg

at 3..... it is in TOP 20 design-engine competition

It is my diploma but now i have problem....because company what should make prototypes and after put it to their production schedule told me that they dont have time and money to develope it because they are late with other stuff.......my diploma is in june and now ......probaly will not have any prototype........Could you give me advice where it sould be possible to made.......I would build it on my expenses but....now dont have money for that. it is crazy date....to fix ma problem

Guest Rop

...realy good stuff... i like the idea to define a furniture only by its separate pieces...the metamorphosis of furniture, only influenced by humans state of mind...how do you make the models ...CNC or what ?

Guest Zampik

Models by CNC? NO..... All it is made by hand.....styrofoam...after acrylic kit at least 3 times and sanding like crazy between this process....after acrylic spary finish...)))))))))

thats it...model 1:5

will post more picture soon....don't have pictures of finished models yet.....(with aluminium legs)