Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Portfolio Renzsu

Guest Zampik

It is quite fast, but you should redesign your website...is too dark mate......)))

Guest Zampik

yep it is better.....background image is good......relly better now...insted of that dark "hell" before....heheh )))))))))

Guest rodanx86

I like it a lot better too. Isn't it interesting that whenever we role out a new "look" for our work, it seems to make things look a whole lot better?

Thanks guys, yeah I agree. Same thing with windows wallpapers I guess.. after a while you get bored of it and the things that ugly bits appear to be more important than the good ones.

Guest Zampik

HAPPY HAPPY........)))))1300...... what are you doing man? just writing here? ehe)) are you sleeping sometime?

Guest axis77a

Great FORUM Site !!

And TOP portfolio !

Feedback....

If I were hiring, I'd be looking for more details of your thinking process' ie sketch models, and pre-rendering 'thumb' concept sketches and general development details, as well as final proposals.

I hope this helps - and keep up the TOP work.

Thanks axis77a, indeed the folio might be a bit too much of a showroom catalog kinda thing. I'll try to change this for future projects and when I feel like working on the folio again :)