2 replies to this topic

#1 waikit

Founder & Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts
  • At:Philips Design Shanghai

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:00 AM

New packaging design contest on Desall.com: Taplast and Desall invite you to design an innovative packaging with connected dispenser for liquids, suggesting an ecological and intuitive solution, suitable for the broader public.
For more info: http://bit.ly/TaplastDesignContest
Contest timeline
Upload phase: 9th November 2017– 7th February 2018 (1.59 PM UTC)
Client Vote: from 7th February 2018
Winner announcement: approximately before the end of April 2018
Total awards
Participation is free of charge and open to all creative people (at least 18 years old).

Single Day Event On: 10 Nov 2017

View the full article

#2 ralphzoontjens

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

I have entered a contest exploring the future of hospital furniture in a connected world.
During the process we explored solutions regarding the internet of things, product customization and the overall user experience while keeping the implementation cost-effective, cleanable, recyclable and durable. Mobility has been a key consideration in my design.
You can view the system that I designed here: https://desall.com/C...pital-Furniture
Your votes are greatly appreciated!

#3 desallcom

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

CONTEST UPDATE: In response to the several requests by the international community of creatives, the deadline of Rethink the dispensing experience has been postponed to Feb 28th. Given the extra time available, we remind you that the primary interest of Taplast is for the dispenser for the pouch solution, as described in paragraphs "Product typology" and "Product features". As usual, multiple submissions per user are allowed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users