Sketch Challenge 07: Headset

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Aphasia_*

Guest_Aphasia_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:32 AM

Thats pretty sweet Uchima.

I love those B&O headphones. I have a friend who almost bought a pair but then realised that £90 was a lot of money as he was a student! :) That was in Berlin and i got a new pair of trainers :)

#17 Guest_retrokitsch_*

Guest_retrokitsch_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:13 PM

nice sketches all! specially Uchima
desagree, you work for alienware? if not, why did you choose this brand?

#18 Guest_Uchima_*

Guest_Uchima_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for guys feedback!
I am a free lancer.
Some product are awesome, and reflect ideas in my mind.
Express and share these idea by sketching are interesting.

#19 Guest_NewGuy_*

Guest_NewGuy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

Hey!

Im new here, this is my first post. Im new to industrial-/productdesign as well. Been into graphic design before and realized that product design attracted me alot more. I live in sweden and hoping to be accepted to UMEÃ… design school next year.

I thought I should join up with this months sketch session, but after a couple of hours of doodling I realized that I missread the topic, it was headset, not headphones *dumb*. :)

Posted Image
Some street concepts

Posted Image
Shaded one of the headphones in PS.

Any thoughts?

Edited by NewGuy, 22 July 2005 - 04:45 PM.

#20 Renzsu

Renzsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
  • At:Springtime Industrial Design

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:25 PM

I like your doodles :) I might not get what they're supposed to be, but hey, they're your private sketches, it doesn't matter.. Nice flowing linework.

#21 Guest_NewGuy_*

Guest_NewGuy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:34 PM

Thanks man!

Edited by Renzsu, 22 July 2005 - 03:09 PM.

#22 Guest_«AD»_*

Guest_«AD»_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:03 AM

I love those B&O headphones. I have a friend who almost bought a pair but then realised that £90 was a lot of money as he was a student! :) That was in Berlin and i got a new pair of trainers :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, that's it...as a student I won't be able to afford it, but a few months earlier, as a soldier, with a monthly "income" ( 300€ per month for sitting around 24 hours every 48 hours) I could :)

btw, the B&o headset is featured in the "Fantastic Four", but they cut off the wire to make it seem wireless...looked very strange...

#23 Guest_akgraphics_*

Guest_akgraphics_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:32 PM

here's my quick doodle. thanks nate for the heads!

Posted Image

(click to enlarge)

Ive tried to look for some different utilities than the usual "wireless mobile phone headset" ... then got bored and let my mind wander. Not sure what the bottom right concept could be used for...i've pencilled in some ideas.

I also found a free image hosting site: http://www.putfile.com
...but that fact you have to click on the thumbnails is rather annoying. It's better than nothing i suppose.

#24 Guest_Zampik_*

Guest_Zampik_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:22 PM

interesting man, but dont you thing that it will be so difficult wear last design....wired design????

#25 Guest_«AD»_*

Guest_«AD»_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:53 PM

I also found a free image hosting site: http://www.putfile.com
...but that fact you have to click on the thumbnails is rather annoying. It's better than nothing i suppose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why don't you use ImageShack ? up to 1024kb, and if you tell em your email address ( i did and havent received any uncalled for mails) and register for free you have your own gallery...it's really cool

#26 Guest_akgraphics_*

Guest_akgraphics_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:13 PM

well yes... i wasn't paying much attention to realism there. Perhaps it unfolds, or stretches. I'd say its more suitable as a film prop than a product tho

#27 Guest_rjdesign_*

Guest_rjdesign_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:16 PM

Hi ppl, finally decided to post something up.

Attached File  headset.jpg   50.66KB   28 downloads

I'm kind of new to this whole rendering thing in photoshop, this is my first attempted. Basically it’s a hands free kit for a mobile, but the wire of the headphone allows it to attach to the users ear. The loop can be adjusted for different users.

Any comments will be helpful

#28 Guest_Dmjones_*

Guest_Dmjones_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:28 AM

Hey there Uchima - can I ask what your process was to get to this drawing? It looks like you did it all digitally, and the flow of the line work seems pretty easy indicating speed. What was your technique and how long did it take? Really inspiring sketch - post some more like this!

#29 Guest_jrwjayhawk_*

Guest_jrwjayhawk_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

Just a quick set of inner ear buds....hopefully will have time to work out some other ideas for this....like the contest, like the new PD Hub!Attached File  earbuds.jpg   101.31KB   13 downloads

#30 Guest_Erick22_*

Guest_Erick22_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

I combine Jabra and B&O earphone design.
but I forget to place the power and voice adjust.

Dude! That thing looks AWESOME!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors:
Android Tablet
Designer Store