Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aphasia

Adobe Certification

Guest Aphasia

I've been reading up on the Adobe official certifications recently and I am primarily interested in the Photoshop one. As they have just released Adobe Photoshop CS 2.0 the certificate should last until the next version and a little more, which is longer than if i took it a few months ago.

Has anyone actually got one of the certificates? Or is anyone thinking about getting one. I am pretty confident that I know most of the items on the Photoshop agenda.

Adobe Certified for more details!

Guest aman_s1ngh

I'm thinking of doing this course. But I have still yet to experience more of this program so im going to do doing intro intermeidate and advanced level photoshop courses, fingers crossed I'll be able to do this course at the end of it.

One thing im confused about is, can I take this course at home or something?

And is there any course past questions or past papers. I'm not sure how the exam asesses you.

Guest Wally

I had a look at this too, but then i just downloaded the logo off another guy's website. Meh.

I am not sure about Adobe certification for common programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. Most people can be taught these programs real fast.

It makes more sense for less used programs like Premier. The tougher he learning curve the more sense it makes to get certified.

Guest Aphasia
I am not sure about Adobe certification for common programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. Most people can be taught these programs real fast.

It makes more sense for less used programs like Premier. The tougher he learning curve the more sense it makes to get certified.

I think courses should be done in programs when they are of use not just because of a steep learning curve. So if i go and do a Certificate in Premiere and an employer wants Photoshop skills then where does that leave me! LOL Just because premiere might have a steeper learning curve doesnt mean i should learn it.