Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
vero

Save A Designer

Hi everybody!! I' m taking part in a contest to win a scholarship for a fashion pattern Master. It' s so important for me!!
I'm asking you to vote for my project if you think my work is the best one in the competition, it takes just two second and it could make the difference.
Everyone can vote once a day, until may 19th. Vote and share it pleaseee!! Thank you :-)
(click on the link below, scroll down on the page and click "vote" for Veronica Citterio)

http://goo.gl/ADap1T

post-62460-0-56710100-1396305116_thumb.jpg

Hi Veronica, vote me.... this sounds like you're a politition or something. No doubt that you are a talented designer but what do you want me to save you from? I think you should have said vote for your favourite design rather than vote for me and forget the rest.... I am questioning this competitions democratic system... Why? because you can vote more than once. Should it be one person one vote?

Hi!!

I just said vote for me if you think my project is better than others, you are not obligated of course!! I'm asking for some help, because i think i deserve to win the scholarship, and it is very important!! Concerning the system of the competition i' m sorry but the school decided the way one can win, so i can do nothing about it, i would like it was different!

Anyway if you don' t want to vote there is no problem, i hope someone else can do it for help me to win (just because the system for winning is so "difficult" for me)