Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Amirikano

Strolletor: Futuristic Stroller

you opinions is important for me !

Strolletor it's a futuristic baby stroller insprired from the world of dinausors and aliens (Cartoons) for kids

It's a HDPE body with PMMA glass to make a kind of little car for baby

it can be full covered when it's rainy or cabriolet when it's sunny...

I will upload other exlplications when i finish the work

Comments !

920877planche2fini.jpg

268648evo7.jpg

864597670.jpg

Hi Amirikano

Sorry I was unable to read your French text, yip need to learn French again :wub: .

I get the cartoon styling your going for, but will that form convey strength,protection and reliability? Who will be buying this after all, the toddler or the stressed out parents? Would you be able to fit a 3 to 4 year old into it? I’m not sure when a child stops using a stroller you know….need to google it.

Can your design be folded up and placed easily within a car boot for transportation purposes? Also how would it move around a busy shopping centre? From looking at your nice 3d views the wheelbase looks very long does that mean you will need a larger turning axis? How easy can the user (pusher) access the under body shelf area, normally I think they are within reach of the steering handle and accessed from the back, or does that matter?

Good job so far

Do you have kids? I have two sons. Im sorry, but this design would do nothing but tick off my wife. Its complelty impractical in real world use. Things we look for in a stroller: How does it fit in a minivan or car trunk? Can you push it over gravel and dirt? How many sippy cup holders will it carry? How many two years olds can it fit? Will a standard infant car seat fit onto it so we don't have to move the baby out of the car seat? Is there a place to store the diaper bag? Is there a place to store crackers and cheerios for snacks? Are the materials tough enough for a child to be constantly drooling, spitting, clawing at? Can you wipe boogers off of it easy? etc etc etc. Honestly, if you haven't had kids, you might not want to consider designing anything for use by new parents. Not trying to be mean, but we have had products that where supposed to make our lives easier but actually made life more complicated. Good luck.

Hey nice renderings! kinda looks coll but inpractical. Did you consider how it should fold up to a practical size to ride on a bus or train. Did you consider how hot it would get inside? even with the top off, there would be a thermal mass in the plastic which would have to be compensated by constantly rearanging the bedding.