Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Global Sustainability Jam

jamposter-495x660.jpg

CBi China Bridge has teamed up with Shanghai Design Week to host the Shanghai activities of the 2012 Global Sustainability Jam. This is an event that happens all over the world where designers, artists, architects, sustainability experts, product designers — really anyone with a creative mind and something to say — get together in teams to solve a specific sustainability issue. The issue in question is revealed to the world at the start of the weekend and teams work to devise solutions that could be anything from services to new products, virtual resources or more. If you’re interested in sponsoring or taking part, contact info@shcbi.com or call 5059 6066, ext. 884.

Visit Global Sustainability Jam

GCDHqh--n8U

View the full article

Hi waikit. I just found your post by accident with google, which is great since I actually attended the same event in London. I took some photos at the event, you can check out their Flickr group and website, which you can find within that blog post: http://www.marcelmuench.de/2012/11/sustainability-jam-london/. I was wondering if you created a similar website for the Shanghai/China event? I would be very interested to read about your outcomes and maybe to see some photos or footage, if possible. Thanks!