Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
motadesign

3D Renders And Sketches

WIP just for fun project. Body was modeled in Rhino 3D. Wheels, seat, grill and headlights were modeled in Modo. Final render was done in Modo with the help of the PAD kit and touched up in Photoshop. What do you lady's and gent's think?

post-58093-0-71601000-1341938121_thumb.jpg

Nice detailing. Looks logical. The front graphics looks exagerratte- the sketches seem a little more proportioned.

Thanks for sharing. Nice renders from the PAD kit

Thank you for your feedback, Parel. There are changes I would like to do to the front end, I just got Modo so went ahead and finished what I had while training my self with Modo.

I was in the habit of using a ballpoint pen, scanning and adding some color or details with Photoshop. After I saw a video you did using Photoshop from start to finish on a sketch it inspired me to do so. Things that you taught in that video made a difference in my work flow.

Some more views without some details added.

post-58093-0-51998100-1342197712_thumb.jpg

post-58093-0-40729400-1342197714_thumb.jpg

This is called the Advanced Combat Goggle (ACG), designed this a few years back and still in production. I was fortunate to get the opportunity to design and engineer this product, Rhino and Solidworks were utilized for the CAD. If I remember correctly Solidworks had poor surfacing back then, that's why I used Rhino to aid in that area.

post-58093-0-12154800-1342199044_thumb.jpg

Very nice details. Bailpoint pen speed is very hard to beat :) Thanks for sharing these projects. They are still fresh.

Thanks Parel. I like that brush you used to create the line work on a watch concept you sketched on Photoshop. Do you mind sharing the settings :D ?

Here is a project I did not to long ago, handheld electronic device. These sketches were done for direction. I modeled these concepts in Solidworks and rendered them in Photoview 360.

post-58093-0-72480600-1342464827_thumb.jpg

post-58093-0-52789700-1342464841_thumb.jpg