Renzsu

Sketch Challenge 06: Light Aircraft

Guest Mina Refaat

hi, everybody

i am Mina a new one

and here is my " S A M A " air craft

post-23-1118326636.jpg

Guest self

Jakska you can get them at dickblick.com or jerrysartarama.com I personally like the prisma markers better but if you have the money copic are my favorite they feel more like a brush.

Guest thomas0753

Here is a doodle in Painter 9, if you are going to sketch with a tablet then painter is the way to do. I know a guy that uses PS to sketch but the problem is what Phillipe said in that you have to manually rotate the canvas where in painter you can dynamically rotate the canvas to sketch like on paper.

post-23-1118337068.jpg

Guest desagree

@thomas0753: you show some accurate sketches! interesting concepts, communicated well! like it!

:P

Guest desagree

cessna.jpg

(i`m really not happy with reflections but i used my graphic tablet for coloring for the first time, so please be patient.....)

Guest desagree

cessna_03.jpg

@thomas0753: thanks- it took pretty long because i`m not used to working in psd with tablet...

edit: about 2-3 h each...

Guest PhilippeV8

You workin for Cessna there ? <_<

I like the last one best, desagree. Though I liked the touch on the first one with the ribs in the back. Winglets on the second one don't look as nice as the others (i think).

Either way it's about the drawing, not the shape. I think there 's something weird with the last one. You got a different gradient on the left/right wing ? Why's that ? I think it makes your wings look twisted compared to eachother. Other than that ... perfect :)

Guest bobvanvliet

Well, seeing as we're moving to jets and the military also, I thought I'd post this doodle from a while ago:

gunship.jpg

Guest thomas0753

desagree- reflections are much better on the last one. How did you get the comicbook hairy edges to your shadow?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.