Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest aveepee

Garden Furniture

Guest aveepee

Hi,

Im designing some new furnitures for garden use. The colelction will be produced this year. The release is planned for 04/2005.

The collections name is "ONELINE"

Any reactions?

greetz

f

post-5-1093174082.gif

Guest Aphasia

Love the table to the left, really unique.

Not so sure about the colours and 'shiny' aspect of the design though. Maybe laminated plywood for the design on the left and i would consider buying it, not only for the garden, but also for use in places where two people sit at a table. Can't really think of anywhere people might sit at the moment, like a judges table, or somewhere where quick eating and drinking is good. Coffe house, maybe a Cyber cafe work station for computers. Wireless laptop stations in parks etc.

The possibilities are endless!! Good luck :D

Guest toranaga

for the one at left, i quite liked the idea of connecting the chairs and the table in such a way. only negative point u should consider ll be the BALANCE...

i can see that table turning upside down, if someone approaches to that table (with noone sitting on it) from the other side and put his heavy backpack on that side of the table :)

Guest aveepee

Yes the picknick table is the one that going to made in production. This table on the left wil be placed in public spaces. So it will always be connected or sealed with the floor. So balance is out of question. But thanks for the tip!!

greetz

f

Hi,

Graden furniture is one of the essential requirement for decorating the home and the garden furniture play the ivery important role it that.. If you are looking for the furniture for your Garden then there is a best place where all the garden furniture is available in wide range with best quality.. They also have the facility of online booking.. You must visit there site to know better..