Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wyvern

Portfolio Website: Www.mervincleij.tk

Guest Wyvern

Hi all!

I almost got my new website done: www.mervincleij.tk. Apart from the intro-page, what do u think? All serious comments are welcome.

Portfolio sample:

3dcad-gun.jpg

Greetings,

Mervin Cleij

Guest mola667

HI! I liked ur site a lot, nice projects and nice presentations. The Flash movie is not heavy and the quality of images are high. I liked specially the models for the gluegun , they are really well finished.

Guest Wyvern

Thnx for the compliments!

I also checked ur site out, i replied on ur topic. We gotta do something about the .TK screen, hehe.

Guest mola667
Thnx for the compliments!

I also checked ur site out, i replied on ur topic. We gotta do something about the .TK screen, hehe.

Yeehhh really, they want us to leave the .tk with that screen. Alternative? pay a .com? Im not consider myself so serius.

Guest Wyvern

I disabled the .TK intro intro screen and added some items to my portfolio, I fixed my counter, debugged some of the Actionscript code and got new buttons for the animations in the Portfolio>3DCAD section. Check it out!

Here's another sample of my portfolio:

model-wood.jpg

Guest Wyvern

Hello all!

I finally updated my site, after hours of fighting with Flash MX... Please check it out (portfolio:projects section) and tell me what u think! Click to enter:

screen.jpg

Greetz,

Mervin

Interesting projects, I recognised some stuff from your Delft period... if you don't mind me asking, why did you switch to Rotterdam?

Guest Wyvern
Interesting projects, I recognised some stuff from your Delft period... if you don't mind me asking, why did you switch to Rotterdam?

I didn't pass any of the tests in my 2 years @ Delft. I guess I'm not in to all that theoretical stuff, with books etc :) I'm more into practical stuff, doing real projects with real principals, like what we do @ IPO Rotterdam.