3 replies to this topic

#1 Jack SO

Jack SO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

TITLE : DOOR OF TIME

IDEA : I take elevator everyday, once I pressed on the button, I can’t stop watching the floor panel, it inspires me the relation between time and wait and this clock, and the importance of time.

USAGE : This clock is mainly for home uses, designed to hang on top of the light switch’s empty space. There 14 “buttons” which are mainly for decoration. The bottom two buttons actually are A.M. (on the left, the up sign) and P.M. (on the right, the down sign). For example, you could find on the draft having a green light on “7” and “Up” button, it means now is 7:00am. When time passes, the green light moves up and down slowly, one button per hour.

MADE : It is mainly assembled from the lift floor panel. The panel is made of steel, buttons are made of steel and crystal-clear plastic. The backend is a simple circuit board with LED light.

Attached Files

#2 Creative Juice

Creative Juice

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

A very nice idea you have here turning a elevator buttons into a clock but I’m just wondering if it will only tell time 7:00, 8:00 how about the minutes?

#3 GreatStar

GreatStar

Level 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • At:GstarCAD

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

Innovative idea. But it can only tells time for hours not minute. Maybe you can add more if tells about minutes, suppose time is 7:15 am, button 7 turns green, button 1 and button 5 turn to another color. :rolleyes:

#4 Jack SO

Jack SO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hello, I just updated the design as follows :

http://www.quirky.com/ideations/213909

If you want to manufacture , just let me know, low price and it is my original work. my email is : chikiuso@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: