Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
davecooper

Website From Keen Amateur

Hello all.

I am not a professional product designer as such but I have always enjoyed designing and building new or unusual items. Over the years I have built up a fair collection of completed or partly completed projects. Rather than leave these to gather dust in a corner, I have decided to put them on a simple website so that anyone interested can have a look at sort of things I do. If anyone here is interested, my site can be found at http://www.koolkatz.biz .

Unfortunately, I have only come accross this site recently but I am now looking forward to looking at other peoples design work on here.

Cheers.

I really enjoyed seeing all your different projects.

I can definitely see your passion for designing things and coming up with innovative ideas. The fact that you actually fabricated all of them is great, too often ideas stop with the concept and never make into a tangible piece.

I look forward to seeing more!

I really appreciate your creativity, though you are not a professional designer and you have good creativity. You can also show you work through photosharing or social media sites. I think you will get good response.

Harry