Sponsors:
Rapid Prototyping Services
dog crates nz
Photo
- - - - -

Watch Producers?

watch manufacture produce manufacturing industrial design graphic design production

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eldajna

Eldajna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

If one has designed a watch and wants to manufacture the whole thing, without including a investor or an existing watch company, where does one go?

First, I'm in need of some information of watch producers and manufacturers mainly in europe. But if there are cheap, BUT GOOD producers in ASIA or other parts of the world, I would gladly have their www/iPhone/@ or whatever info please:D

Second, I have absolutely NO idea of how much a watch module costs to produce. Obviously, it depends on the amount and the type of parts and watch. Is there any guideline or approximation please hit me with it!

I will be absolutely thrilled for all information given to me!

Thanks in advance! :D

/E

#2 Zoey Deng

Zoey Deng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • At:Precision Plastic Mold Ltd

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hello Eldajna,

Good day.
This is Zoey Deng, our company is specialized in making injection molds and producing plastic parts, well, if you have the part drawings for watch, could you please send it to us, then accordingly, we will estimate the mold cost and part cost for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards
Zoey
email: zoey.mould@gmail.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: watch, manufacture, produce, manufacturing, industrial design, graphic design production

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: