#1 ruediklein

ruediklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • At:digades GmbH

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

Hi,

This may be a bit controversial here and I am not sure that it's appropriate. So, here it goes: I have put up a project on Crowdspring.com for a remote control for an after-market car heater.

It's a consumer electronics product in the automotive space and should be of interest to a lot of designers as the remotes are used across all brands. Co-branding with OEM logos on the remote will be a distinct opportunity and is being practised in today's product generation that my company offers.

The reason we went broad and with a competition is that we wanted to get the best ideas for a new direction. I'd like to invite you to participate in this. The award for the winner is quite good, relative to other projects on Crowdspring.

http://www.crowdspring.com/project/2313355_after-market-car-heater-remote-control-for-automotive-market-leader/

The project unfortunately is open only until Friday this week. Perhaps, I might consider adding a couple of days, but let's see. We do have a few nice designs already being proposed, but I still find that each new proposal adds a new twist. Perhaps, we have not gotten your insight yet.

Please excuse me, if this was an inappropriate use of this forum. If you have a suggestion for where else I should market the study, please do let me know.

Best Regards,

Ruedi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open project, competition, award

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: