• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ruediklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • At:digades GmbH

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

This may be a bit controversial here and I am not sure that it's appropriate. So, here it goes: I have put up a project on Crowdspring.com for a remote control for an after-market car heater.

It's a consumer electronics product in the automotive space and should be of interest to a lot of designers as the remotes are used across all brands. Co-branding with OEM logos on the remote will be a distinct opportunity and is being practised in today's product generation that my company offers.

The reason we went broad and with a competition is that we wanted to get the best ideas for a new direction. I'd like to invite you to participate in this. The award for the winner is quite good, relative to other projects on Crowdspring.

The project unfortunately is open only until Friday this week. Perhaps, I might consider adding a couple of days, but let's see. We do have a few nice designs already being proposed, but I still find that each new proposal adds a new twist. Perhaps, we have not gotten your insight yet.

Please excuse me, if this was an inappropriate use of this forum. If you have a suggestion for where else I should market the study, please do let me know.

Best Regards,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open project, competition, award

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users