Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Chris Joseph

Industrial Design Rendering/sketching Dvd's.

(SINCE I CAN'T DELETE THIS POST, I MUST ADD THAT THESE DVDS HAVE BEEN SOLD )

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing from me some DVDs that I have accumulated over the last 3 years as an Industrial Design student that have helped me a lot but I no longer need, as I have improved ten-fold!

They are in great condition because I am super-obsessed about caring for my personal items, esp. DVD's. They are not scratched and they are super awesome for newbie or intermediate students in Industrial Design, who want to improve their rendering and sketching skills. Both are imports when I got them and there is even one that is a 10 DVD box-set collection, that is imported from Australia, created by the University of South Australia's ID department and are hard to find online anymore (trust me, I tried but it seems these are not produced anymore). Both items were super helpful in learning about drawing perspective, ellipses, marker rendering, material expression, etc.

I have attached the links below of the auctions I have started on Ebay if anyone is interested in viewing them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you.