Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Joseph

Survey; School Project, Need Assistance.

Hello fellow designers/ID students,

I am conducting a survey for my Senior project for school and am in dire need of assistance. This survey is set up on Surveymonkey.com and it should only take about 5 minutes to fill out. It will help me gain insight and solidify my design direction for my project. I am delving into the realm of teeth; oral care to be specific. I am looking into user's oral care habits in order to design a product, whether physical or virtual/digital, that would help motivate better oral health, in particular the act of flossing. In a nutshell, I want to learn why/why not/how/where people floss; consistency, routines, etc.

It's a 10 question, multiple choice survey. It would help me a great deal. I wish I could compensate you for your time, but I cannot, so anything you can do to help a frazzled, stressed out ID student would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again and have a pleasant Sunday.

The link to the survey is attached below. By the way, I need to turn in my findings by next Wed. the 12th, so please help.

Regards,

Chris

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DQFNCQV